With Benefits: Chapter 1

Johnson-

Gilinsky and I were current chilling in his room. Just watching random things on TV. I was sitting at the end of his bed while he back was resting on the headboard.

He containly flip through the channels. "Dude please just pick one." I say. "You can't just 'pick one' it has to be interesting." He say. He finally stops on the adult section.

"You wanna watch some porn?" He asks. "Yeah, sure." I say.

(I imagine this is how causal boys are with watching porn)

He goes through categorys and finally selects one. He puts in his parents passcode and it starts. I watch carefully as two girls make out. This type of porn never really interested me, but jack like it.

The one with the blonde hair begins to take off the red heads bra. She slowly takes one of the girls nipples into her mouth. I cringe a little.

I feel a strong hand rub my shoulder blade I turn around. Jack smiles at me and gestures toward his hard on. I nod and climb up next to him on the bed. He unbuttons his pants and pulls them down along with his boxers.

I wrap my hand around his length and slowly stroke it. Jack and I aren't together or anything we just have this arrangement we came up with when we were about thirteen.

We had both just started masturbating around that age and we figured out it felt 10 times better when it was someone eles doing it for you. So we just both agreed that when one of us needed, Pleasure we'd always help out. Nothing gay about it or any strings attached. Just two really close best friends helping each other out.

I brushed my thumb over his swollen tip. He moaned. I stroked a little faster. "Shit." He groans.

"Jack.." He moans. My breathe hitched. Did he just moan my name? He's never done that before. Nothing like that has ever happened. But that sound that left his lips was heavenly.

"I need more jack." He moanes. I stroked a little harder thinking thats what he wants. He groaned he grabbed my head and pushed it down towards his length. My eyes widen. Then I knew what he wanted. I never done anything like that. I guess it wont hurt to try.

I opened my mouth and his length entered. It was a weird new taste. I slowly started to suck. He moaned loudly. He hands entangled in my hair. He pulled gently.

I hollowed out my cheeks so I could take more of him. He thrust into my mouth causing me to gag a little. He cums into my mouth with no warning. The taste was different, but I swallowed.

I take his length out of my mouth and wipe any exsist cum from my lips. I watch him as he trys to catch his breath. "That was great, Thanks." He says and runs his hand through my hair. I feel a blush creep on my cheeks. I stand up. "Where you going." Jack asks me.

"I've gotta pack for the tour tomorrow." I say quickly as I open his door. "Alright see you tomorrow." He says.

__

I put the last of my bags in the car. and close the trunk.

"Aright we gotta get
going." I say to my mom as we hug. "Ok, be safe." My mom says. "I will." I smile.

"Bye, Mrs johnson." Jack says from the front seat. "Bye Jack." she says back. "Wait isnt Sammy supposed to being going with you boys." My mom asks.

"Uh, yeah. but his flight isn't until tomorrow. He had something to do today." I say. She nods.

I run over to the passenger seat and get in. "You ready to go?" Jacks asks me. "Yeah lets go."I say.

__

Jack and I just got on the plane and he gets the window seat. He sits down and puts his earphones in. I still never got to talk to him about last night. It was kinda weird. I mean its one think to touch your friends private, but another thing to give them oral sex.

I taps jacks shoulder. He take one earphone out. "Are you about to go to sleep?" I asks.

"Yeah, why?" He asks. "I wanted to talk." I say looking at my fingers. "About?" He asks. "Last night." I look up at him.

"Oh.." He says."Did I make feel uncomfortable, or make you do something you didnt want to?" He asks.

"N-no nothing like that. I was just thinking, dont you think its a little weird what we did. I mean between friends....that are guys." I say as my eyes find my finger interesting again.

"I dont think so..I just wanted something more than a hand Job, its not that different from anything eles we do." He says.

"If you want I could give You one when we get to the hotel." He adds. I mentally choke. My cheeks start to burn. I look at him after a while. His eyes closed with head titled back and his mouth slightly open.

He looked kinda.... cute.

____

Jack and I wait outside the airport. Nash,Cameron, and Matt were supposed to be picking us up.

Jack taps my shoulder. "Yeah." I look at him. "They're here." he says.

Matt runs over to us and hugs me then jack. "Hey, Matt." I smile. "Hey, I missed you guys." He smiled back.

"Let me help." Matt says grabbing my bags. "Thanks man." I say.

We get in the car, Me in the middle of jack and Matt and were greeted by familiar faces.

"Hey guys." Cam smiled. "Hey." Jack and I say. "Ready to go?" Nash asked. I nod.

Cam pulls off and we head to the hotel.

____

First Chapter.

this story is based on around the time that magcon was still a thing.
Ok? Ok.