Renguko

(A/n: I know what you might be thinking, just how the hell did Renguko get here?? idk read the story Ig)

[First PoV]

Getting a hand impale your chest feels like shit.... There's so much blood, it's actually kinda warm.

I looked up at the eyes of my killer, I gave them a bittersweet smile, for a second I saw a glint of pity in their cold eyes.

My eyes dropped slowly, before finally releasing my last breath.
Is this gods apology after making my life so shitty?? cause if it is...then...thank you...The only thing that sucks right now is that I couldn't see them for the last time...
____________

"Y/n...." his voice croaked out as his eyes stayed wide as plates as he stared down at your dead body that sat against the wall with a bittersweet smile.

"Miles!-..." Gwen called out only to quickly stay shut as she stared at your dead body, her pupils shook in fear. Not again.

Hobie stood there his hands in his pockets as he stared, his eyes looking down, he didn't want them to see his now glossy eyes. His hands clutched tightly into a fist, his mind racing thru until he remembered who you were fighting earlier...

He memorized the face, to make sure you'll get your vengeance.

Sniffle.

Miles choked out a small sob as he fell onto his knees, tears slowly trailing down his cheeks, the same goes with Gwen as her face stayed...Frozen but tears flowed down continuesly.

"Y/n.." Miles chocked out.

As Hobie watched, a single tear ran down his cheek as he bowed his head to you, then another tear, and another.

"Why....Why!! out of all the people...why you!?" Miles screamed, tears flowed down more.

But they all knew that no matter how much they cried, they would never get their best friend back.