intro

Hey besties! We have our usual inro page that tell us about the book. Y'know me, always wanting to make sure you understand what the book is about.

Alyssa Andrews (14 years old) just moved to Tulsa with her mother (Allie) from Kentucky Her cousin Natalia Andrews (17 years old) was apart of the greaser gang so she had heard about them. She'd never met the gang before since when she visited they never came around. But she was quite excited to met them, and to spend more time with her cousin. When she met the gang she became real close with Nathalia's best friends Ponyboy Curtis and Johnny Cade. Over time she realizes she's falling head over heels for Johnny Cade.

Disclaimer: drinking, smoking, language, violence. The only characters that belong to me are Natalia, Alyssa, Alex, and Allie. The rest belong to S.E Hilton.

This mostly takes place before the outsiders book. So don't be asking when the book is coming into timeline because that's towards the end.
-------------------------------------------------------

I think this is going to be so cute. Now just so you know I'm writing this as it goes on. So I didn't already write this. I also probably didn't proofread any of the chapters.

As we know I'm bad with spelling and grammar, so if anything is wrong please do your best to ignore it. Or you can coment it and I'll fix it.

I am working on a lot of other books, along with school, dance, and a school musical. So I can't promise I will always be working on this one.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy:) Love you guys!