"Matthew Riddle". Professor Mcgonagall called him up to take a seat. Everyone was silent. He went up to the chair to get sorted. That's when Camila realized who he was he was the "Dark lords" son the guy who she was so curios to find out who he was. He was nothing like she thought he was gonna be like he was rude and had an attitude but for some reason she had a very strong feeling he wasn't like that at all. That's when a voice interrupted her thoughts.

"SLYTHRIN" the sorting hat said.

Camila begged she wouldn't end up on Slythrin she got called up to take a seat now the sorting hat was on her.

"hmm. Different. More difficult than the others. You're smart brave but you have this ambition in you and some hate but you also feel love. Hmm but where to put you"

That's when Camila caught Mathews eye she felt like she was sinking slowly. They both didn't look away. But then the sorting hat interrupted.

"I know. SLYTHRIN"

Camila broke the eye contact to look at her brother. Everyone was whispering talking about her. Saying how a disgrace she was not getting into Gryffindor like all the other Potters in her family Camila felt like she was gonna cry but she didn't she hid the pain like she would do everyday at the Manor. She looked at Mathew again she didn't want to meet her brothers eyes she didn't want to see the disappointment. That's when she saw Draco Malfoy the boy who took care of her.

"Draco?"

"Camila oh my god its so good to see you especially out of that cell"

"Umm aren't you gonna introduce us to your friend Draco" A girl said with Dark straight brown hair.

"Oh yea sorry this is Pansy. And over there is Theodore Nott. And that's Enzo. And I think you know who this is Mathew Mathew Riddle"That's when he looked up.

"Yea no I met him"Camila said in a annoyed voice. Mathew still had that same expression on him a straight face he had. He looked like he hated and annoyed everything in the world but Camila still had a strange feeling about him but she didn't know what.

"Ok well this is Camila Potter everyone"

"No wayyy a Potter in Slythrin" Enzo said.

"That's impossible" Theodore said.

"Well now you see that its not because I am a potter and I'm in Slythrin"

"Haha she got you Theodore" Pansy said. "Were gonna be great friends if you keep teasing him like that" Everyone laughed except Mathew.

A few hours passed by everyone was laughing, eating, talking and having fun. But Camila couldn't help but keep looking at Mathew every second. It looked like he hated the world he lived in but she didn't know why she cared so much. She kept thinking "that he was mean to her why should I care what he thinks". But it didn't convince her she was still curios and cared about the answer. Draco would talk to him the most she thought they were good friends that just understood each other but she didn't get why because they were both totally different from each other.

"Well um I'm gonna go to the Dormitory now" Mathew said.

"Wait. Take Camila she doesn't know where to go" Draco said.

"Why can't you take her"

"Come on Mathew don't be rude" Draco said whispering to Mathew not knowing Camila heard.

"Its fine I can find my way"

"No it fine i'll show you the way"

"Its fine you don't have to" Camila said walking away from the table.