♥️💛𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐? 💛♥️

"What's up? You got the pre-show jitters?"
I felt Branch walking up to me.

"I can't believe that we almost missed out on all this, we may not be the new kids on the block anymore, but I'm loving this new edition of us."
Those two months that I was stuck in the diamond bottle we're harsh, I'm so happy that my brothers came back to rescue me, we can finally be a family again.

"You know, I'm glad that those ninety-eight degrees of separation are behind us."
Clay and the rest of my brothers joined Branch and me.

"Just as long as we're together."
John Dory said so confident, I love the man but I sometimes just can't trust him. . . . . . . . .hopefully he's saying the truth.

"Mmm, you guys gotta try this menudo."
My eyes widened as I SAW BRUCE EATING THAT DELIGHTFUL BOWL OF MENUDO!!!

We decided to warm up a little bit before the show, you know to not literally break a knee onstage, but then I heard an interesting conversation between Branch and John Dory.

"THAT NEW SONG IS SICK, BRANCH!!! I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU!!!"

"Oh, yeah, thanks. It's, you know, a little something me and a few of my buddies were working on."
Branch ✨BrAGgED✨ to John Dory.

Wait a minute. . . . . . .buddies? Who were these buddies? My brothers also seemed confused by the look on their faces.

Is that whistling?
I then noticed that four guys that I have never seen before entered the room.

"Hey, here they are now."
Branch quickly frosted his tips and put on an outfit that coordinated with the outfits that the other guys were wearing.

"What? You didn't think that Brozone was the only band I've ever been in, did you? Please."
HOLD UP!!! WHAT?!

But my confusion immediately faded when Branch and his buddies posed, my attention went to the guy on the right.

I-my eyes widened when I saw him, he was kinda cute, he had yellow glittery skin with rainbow hair. . . . . . .oh my gosh, what is this feeling?. . . . . .

I think that my brothers might've said some puns but I didn't pay attention

I was only paying attention to 𝘩𝘪𝘮. . . . . . . . . . .

"I don't get it"
I heard him say, and I think that he just looked me in the eye?!

OH MY GOSH HE JUST LOOKED AT ME!!!

I smiled a bit

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. . . . . . . . . .