A night out 1

ᓚᘏᗢ

Y/n's Pov-

It's finally summer! Fresh nights, swimming, partying, who wouldn't be happy.
I don't know about the others but I'm up for a night out in town, Esther would be up for it, Stu and Billy but I don't think the others would want to go.
Brahms would be nervous and wouldn't want anyone to see his scars same with Jason. Chucky and Freddy.. well they would scare everyone away.

-

(In the kitchen)

Y/n: Good morning Jason, good morning Micheal

Jason: 👋🏼

Micheal: 👋🏼

Y/n: Since you guys are here.. I wanted to ask you guy if, well,.. uhm well if you guys wanted to go out tonight and have some fun?

Micheal gets up, putting his plate behind me then grabs my hips whispering into my ear "What type of fun hm? What if I bend you over the counter right now-"

Y/n: Micheal! Shush 🙄
what do you think Jason?

J: -signing- I don't know.. people will see us! What will they do if they see us?

Y/n: I think I have a solution for that but if I say no one will know who you are, would you come?

J: Maybe.. if I can bend you over to ;)

Y/n: Oh gosh- I'm out

-

I ended up going back to my room to get out of my pjs but it sure was a sight to see Freddy posed on my bed with a rose in his mouth.

F: Hey sweet thing

Y/n: haha what are you doing Freddy

F: Just wanted some attention from my girl

Y/n: Hmm, who are you? You're actually acting more nice than usual 🤨

( Freddy grabs your hand, bringing you to your bed )

F: Well I haven't said thanks have I? For getting me out of that hell hole.. but this kindness is a one time thing sugar so don't get used to it.

Y/n: Wha-

Freddy grabs my face, placing kisses all over me while on top of me, slowly grinding against me, his hardness pressing right into me. I can't help but moan, I feel embarrassed but I don't want to stop "fuck freddy.." I whisper out. He travels down my neck, nipping and leaving marks behind "good girl" "it's ok baby" and other praises are being told to me as he moves my shorts to the side, pressing into my thigh.

F: You like that baby-

                                  BAM

NO! NO NO NO!
(Crying)
WHY?!!
FUCK Y-YOU

F: Agh fuck! Get off me!

Y/n: Brahms! What are you doing??

WHY??.. -sniff- w-why him..

F: Fucking baby

Y/n: Shush Freddy, Brahms.. sweetie what's the matter

Thomas- ᗯᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᕼᗩᑭᑭᗴᑎIᑎᘜ..?

Y/n: Well uh..