❄️Refrain❄️

Creativity: 15/15

The way that the author writes this story is phenomenal, interesting, detailed, and beautiful. I could go on about the creativity of the story being so different, yet it has its own little flare. That you can't help but love.

Originality: 15/15

The story definitely isn't something I have heard from across, but I think that makes it unique. The way the author writes the story, the details, and the beauty that goes along with the story are cool. It's definitely a story that I enjoyed reading.

Storytelling:15 /15

I really enjoyed the storytelling because the way the author does the storytelling is so different from what I've read in a while. It's not really like Their storytelling. It's more like we're sitting in the city, or you're sitting in the story, watching everything unfold, joy, not hearing a story. You're just watching a story unfold, and it's amazing.

Character:15 /15

The characters are so unique, and that's what makes them. Perfect for the story. The uniqueness of the characters and how they are in the beauty behind each character This author's phenomenon when it comes to character building, storytelling, everything.

Story Flows: 15/15

Everything was beautifully written. There were no errors. There was nothing out of order. Everything flowed beautifully.

Cover Design:15 /15

I love to cover it, as it represents the story very well.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

At the end of the day, stories like this are what are amazing. His stories like these are the ones that I crave, the ones that I want to read because of how unique and interesting they are. I love the beauty of the story and everything that goes around the story. This story was phenomenal, and it needed more praise for the story, building the characters and everything.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

Cadence, a no-name classical violinist, with Asian parents and an Oxford degree, is fleeing from the stage: he broke the bow at his London concert, and with it, his music career. To escape embarrassment, he hops on a train. But a stranger whisks him off and back in time to his university days. Back to Louis, his performance tutor, who died ten years ago. Down memory lane, through music history. This is a special train service to: The Holy Grail. Calling at: Antique Instruments, Lost Masterpieces, Dangerous Secrets, Forbidden Arts. The next stop is: Saving Louis's Life. (New chapters every Monday and Thursday. Not for AI learning.)

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷