Simon's crazy

WARNING VIOLENCE

At Marlin asylum there is a kid named Simon Minter in cell 3b. I (Sophie Marie Heartman) am in cell 3p, write across from Simon. I have been in this asylum since I was 11. I cut off my sister's dogs leg. Then when my parents started yelling at me I couldn't take it. They were so loud. I locked myself in my room when my parents left to take my sister to my grandparents house and I killed that dog. I put its head on a stick and, took the stuffing out of my stuffed animals and I stuffed the dog. I sewed the head back on and sat there in the dogs blood.

When they got home they screamed even more and started to call the cops. I couldn't let them do that. I wasn't a criminal. So I did what I had to do. I took a hammer I found in my dad's toolbox and smashed it in their skulls. I ran out of stuffed animals so I started taking insulation from the attic. I took there heads off and sewed them back on. When the cops found me I was asleep in my parents blood.

Simon has been here since he was 13. He had buried his brother Nick alive. When his mother tried to stop him he hit her in the head with a golf club. Then ran the water in the tub. When she woke up she was in the tub with a hair dryer next to her. Luke was standing by the door of the bathroom with a plug. He plugged in the dryer and his mother was electrocuted to death. When his other brother got home Simon hung him.

We are both 20 now. Over the years Simon and I had become very close. In fact we considered ourselves dating even though the only place we could go was the court yard and, sometimes each others cells. We didn't like to be separated and, when we were apart bad things happened.

The first time they took Simon to solitary he bit a nurse named Jacky in the neck then stabbed her with the keys around her neck, when she came to give him dinner. He ran back to my cell unlocked it and took me back to his solitary cell. We propped the dead woman in the corner closed the door and locked it. Just so we could have a little extra time together we broke the key in the lock so when they came to check on Simon they would have to get a lock smith. That night I fell asleep wrapped in Simon's arms.

We had been in this place way too long. So today we were leaving. The asylum was under staffed and everyone who was there was tired from long hours of work. It was easy to sneak around. I had gotten my cell key from my nurse when she came to talk to me. She was so tired she didn't even notice.

When Simon's nurse came to talk to him about a sappy love letter we wrote together and put on her desk he explained how the letter wasn't for her and, how it was for me. I could see them talking. She turned her head and I was starring at her. She started talking to Simon again then turned around and I was at the gate of my cell with a big smile on my face. She looked pretty creeped out but she turned around and started talking to Simon again. That's when I silently unlocked my cell. Then I walked into Simon's cell and stood behind her with a large smile on my face. I watched as a large smile spread across Simon's face showing his pearly white teeth.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked him.
He didn't reply. He just looked at me. The nurse turned around.

"How did you get in here." she breathed obviously terrified

"Maybe next time you should lock the door behind you silly." I laughed

"Guess what's behind my back." Simon said making the nurse turn towards him.

"What?" She asked

"A pillow case." He grunted while stuffing it in her mouth so she couldn't speak.

"Can you guess what's behind my back" I asked the large smile still on my face.

"It's the hammer I'm gonna use to kill you." I said

Then I took out the hammer and bashed it into her skull. It sounded just like when I killed my parents.

"Are you ready to get out of this place?" Simon asked

"Let's go" I said taking his hand and changing into the nurse scrubs we had taken then leaving out the front door.

~ 1 year later ~

Simon and I died our hair and I changed my name. It's weird seeing Simon without red hair. Now it was brown. My hair was grayish purple and my name is now Daisy. We live in The UK now. We even made friends named Tobi, JJ, Cal,Harry, and a few others.(The rest of the sidemen) Cal is my favorite. He is like an adorable little gumdrop. I could eat him up.

Your probably wondering how we passed as normal if we were literally crazy. When we got to the UK we went straight to a psychiatrist. I realized at Marlin they were not there to make you better. They were there to keep everyone else out of danger. After a couple months of our psychiatrist we were perfectly fine.

~ 10 years later ~

Tomorrow is Christmas and my husband Simon and I were hauling charcoal into our house to give to our kids tomorrow. We got them actual gifts but this is just a joke. Aniese , Jyden, Delilah, and Marcus (our kids) were going to be upset at first but they will get over it when they get there real presents.

Simon and I couldn't be happier. Our first two kids were a surprise and I told him when he got home from work. When I told him I was crying because I was afraid that he would leave me. But he didn't because he is a great and loving person. When Jyden and Aniese turned 1 we sent them to a friend's house and went to a party and then came Marcus. But we were prepared for Delilah a year later. We were a happy family. We were literally a crazy family but we are happy.

~~~~~~~~~<. >~~~~~~~~~~
My second update I'm so happy. If you liked it please vote. I PROMISE NO MORE DARK SCARY STORIES. I was just writing and ended up with this. Buuuut yeah bye.