Chapter 5

TW; r@pe mention

Sitting down in math class the teacher nowhere to be seen, you sighed, seeing as you had wasted your morning showing up for no reason.

The time hit 8:32am, seeing as no one showed up you got up from your seat grabbing your shit and leaving not bothering to say goodbye to anyone in class.

You were tired, real tired, You barely got a wink of sleep last night the Choso situation still fresh in your mind.

Two days had passed, rather quickly, all you wanted to do was go to your dorm and sleep for 10 hours.

With a destination in mind, you sped walked towards your dorm room that was across the campus.

Not bothering to check your surroundings you accidentally bumped into someone, landing flat on your ass as you held your head painfully.

"You gotta be joking." You muttered, Gazing towards the person who knocked you off your feet.

There stood Gojo Satoru, with a smirk looking down at you.

"How's the weather down there?" He joked placing two hands on his hips, chuckling softly.

"I don't know, come and find out." Was all you said before you grabbed his leg, pulling him down with you.

Now the both of you were sat on the ground both glaring at eachother.

You smirked, getting up from the ground dusting your skirt and watched as Gojo followed your lead.

"Was that really necessary my ass hurts now." Gojo mumbled, checking his phone to see if it broke from the impact.

"Maybe next time you stop being a dickwad and help me up when you bump into me." You retorted glancing upwards to the taller male.

"You looked cute on the ground, couldn't help myself." Gojo says, his usual smirk now recovered.

You looked at him blankly, grossed out by his words you scoffed and bumped his shoulder as you walked away from him.

Gojo stood there for a second questioning if he should ask or not.

"Wait hold up," Gojo yelled out, running slightly towards you to match your pace.

"What do you want?" You sighed, not wanting to deal with any of his shit right now and the headache you had didn't make it any better.

"Jeez, why do you always assume that i want something from you." He sighed, playfully swinging
his arm against your shoulder.

You furrowed your eyebrows at the sudden contact of his arm, "Because you're Satoru Gojo always wanting something from someone." You replied shoving his heavy arm off.

"How rude," He muttered under his breath he quickly catched his composure and gathered the courage to speak.

"Are the rumors true?" He simply said, still following your around like a lost puppy.

Your ears pricked up and you now looked up at Gojo who was already staring down at you, with a confused expression you asked, "What rumors?"

"Oh? you haven't heard, sigh, i guess i won't break it to you." He said, sighing.

You stared dumbfounded at the white haired maniac, First that he literally said sigh instead of just sighing? who the fuck does that. Second that there's supposedly some rumors and he won't tell you.

You loved gossip that's for sure.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Gojo lazily looked down at you his expression one of boredom, his arms laying lazily behind his head as he walked.