Chapter 3

The next day you woke up later then usual which wasn't surprising since you did have long night.

But however you still managed to wash Okkotsu's hoodie and ready to give it back, but there was a slight problem you didn't know where he lived and no way in hell were you asking any of his homeboy's.

And here you were sitting down on the couch Nobara by your side blabbering about your crush on Choso.

"Girl i'm telling youu he was definitely eyeing you" She gushed as if she was talking about her own crush.

You rolled your eyes barely processing whatever she was blabbering about.

You needed to give his hoodie back, Asap.

Then an idea struck inside of your mind, turning your head to fully look at Nobara, you smirked.

"Hey nobara got a question for ya." You said Nobara paused and nodded waiting for you to respond.

"By any chance do you know where Okkotsu lives?" A hopeful shine sparkled inside your eyes, Nobara saw that and smirked.

"Okkotsu?" She wiggled her eyebrows smiling widely.

"Stop wiggling your eyebrows it's not like that," You quickly stopped her from forming any weird ideas in her goldfish mind, Sadly Nobara was Nobara.

"Uhuhhh." She giggled.

"So do you know or what?" You asked getting tired of her teasing.

She stopped giggling and looked at you, "Uh honestly i don't know but Maki might know want me to ask her?" She reached to grab her phone ready to dial Maki.

"Know what?" And as if Maki knew you were talking about her she appeared out of thin air, scaring both you and Nobara.

"Shit, You scared us." You mumbled placing a hand against your racing heart.

"(Y/N) wants to know where Okkotsu lives." Nobara started wiggling her eyebrows again smiling like a child on Christmas morning.

Maki looked puzzled but broke out into a smile.

"Ouuuuu you and Yuta huh?" She teased.

You were getting frustrated.

"But yeah he lives in (random address), why?" She questioned, Now positioning herself in the middle of you and Nobara.

"He gave me his hoodie last night and i wanna give it back." You quickly replied already getting up to grab the bag you placed the hoodie in.

"A hoodie? why'd he give you his hoodie." Nobara spoke up glancing at Maki then at You.

"What a gentleman i raised him good." Maki patted herself smiling proudly.

"It was raining, so he lended me his hoodie after driving me home." Ignoring maki, you replied to Nobara's question while rummaging in your shoe closet looking for you missing shoe.

"Okay so let me get this straight Yuta Okkotsu drove you home and gave you his hoodie?" Nobara asked like she put the final piece in a puzzle.

"Yep." You said finally finding the shoe you were looking for.

"I'll see you guys later." And with that you were out the door with a destination in mine.

>

Arriving at his house. No mansion you stared in shock not expecting him to live so lavishly.

After you admired his house for a bit, you got out of your car and walked towards his gate, And of course he had guards.