𝟎𝟎𝟕 , 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒

Start from the beginning

Stellas phone beeped and after reading the message , she gasped , " Goodie . A message from Sky , my favorite Prince , he and his friends will be in the city . And , he's inviting me to the big rose ball this evening . Yahoo ! "

" What about you , Musa ? "

" Another time , maybe . Just not today . Thanks anyway . " Musa declined .

" yeah , I'm also staying in Alfea , I hate places with many people . "

" Oki dokie . " before bloom and Stella went to magix we made a group hug .

༺♥༻

I sighed loudly as I entered the empty dorm , Musa said that she wanted to have some alone that's why she went on a roof . I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes . This was the first ( whole ) day I was alone . I spent the last weeks with the Winx and the only time when I was alone was before going to bed .

So many things changed the past months in my life . I've been in many strange places and I will be in many .

I won't go home till I make my graduation from Alfea and this will take three years , that means three years without my parents , without knowing how they feel and what if something happen to them ? What if I never see them again ?

A chirp from a bird snapped me out of my thoughts . " not again . " I murmured annoyed . I opened my eyes and ran towards the window .

In front of the window a bird with a letter . I opened the window and took the letter . Sitting on the couch I began to read the letter .

My office ten a.m
-C

My eyes widen when I looked at the clock . five minutes to ten . I cursed while putting on my shoes . Professor Cedric's office on the other side of the castle .

Even though I ran as fast as I could I came ten minutes too late . Professor Cedric looked up and locked eyes with me .

" you are late . " he said as he stood up and walked to the couch . " I wasn't expecting you to call me today . I thought that Ms. Griselda is the only teacher who stayed in Alfea . " I explained . He showed with his hand at the couch , signing me to sit there . I sat down .

I was tapping with my food against the ground nervously . " well , I'm sure you have a few questions , so go ahead and ask — "

before he could finish speaking , I interrupted him . " how do you know my real identity ? "

" thank you for letting me finish speaking . " I heard him mumbling sarcastically . " well , I had a weird feeling about you since the moment you entered Alfea . When you told me you didn't know what powers you have or how to control them , I searched for your name . Because generally known fairies from solaria are light fairies . But I didn't find anyone with the name Cayetana . While searching I found an article about the Princess of Kallistar being missed . I didn't know your real identity yet . But when you told me in the library that you were borrowing a book about your home planet which is solaria but you had a book about Kallistar , I had a hunch . "

" so you didn't actually know that it was me when you said my real name ? " I asked and he shook his head . " your reaction confirmed my hunch . "