Chapter 4 - Fly in a web

"Wake up."

My eyes slowly opened to a room lit up with red lights. I sat up, looking around, taking in my surroundings. With widened eyes I pinched my face.

'No! This all has to be a nightmare! But then why am I still here?!' I curled up after I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes. ((Bro is not ready for chapter 3))

After a minute or two, I got up and wiped the tears off my face. I now noticed that the glass case containing the porcelain doll was open and empty, and the whole room was a mess. Pillows everywhere, and even one of the cabinets were turned over to its side.

Not knowing what to do and where to go, I started backtracking and going back to where I came from. Exiting the weird red room and stepping into the child's room, everything was messed up there as well, toys were everywhere, the doll house was also on its side.

What caught the attention of me is the large amount of toys that was gathered at the entrance I came in. Walking over to the blockade, I examined it, curious as to how it became like that.

'Wait! Wasn't there a blocked door here?' An idea popped into my mind and I turned to my right, and to my delight, the cabinet wasn't blocking the mysterious door like before, instead it was moved to the side. 'Sweet!'

I opened the door and found another long hallway, but this one was a bigger one and it had decent lighting. Halfway down the hallway I heard someone whispering in my ear.

"This way."

To be honest it scared me shitless. I wasn't expecting something like that.

At the end of the hallway there was a red door, with a golden plate above it with the name 'Elliot Ludwig'.

'Now wait a minute... That name sounds familiar.' A lightbulb turned on in my head as I remembered the news article I read about Playtime Co., it's founder was Elliot Ludwig!

I tried opening the door, but sadly it was closed. There were two other ways I could go, but one was closed off with a gate. So I had to choose the right path.

Turning the corner, I saw a meter deep hole with a yellow and black ?handle on the ceiling.

Being the smart person I am, I already figured out what to do. I shot my Grabpack's left hand at the handle, grabbing it, and I jumped over the hole, like I was swinging on vines.

Once on the other side, I pulled my hand back, and heard another whisper in my ear.

"Keep going."

Chills ran down my spine as I was not expecting that, but I shrugged it off and continued.

I entered a room with a Huggy Wuggy cutout that had a button on it. Seeing the blue toy brought flashbacks of him hitting multiple pipes on his descent down into the darkness.

I shook my head, trying to make the flashbacks go away. I then walked over to the cutout and started pressing the button on it.

-*Goofy laughter*

-Did someone need a hug?

-Gimme a biiig squeeze!

-I promise I won't bite.

-Come closer, friend.

-I'll squeeze you until you- *static*

'Okay, the second half was kinda disturbing not gonna lie..'