Caitlin and katie x (child) reader- sick

Caitlin pov-
I had just put down Leila for her nap and we had training soon so I was getting everything ready while Katie was at the shops. I was used to being a single mother as Leila's dad left straight after the pregnancy in 2021 the same year as her built in bestie harper gorry who is only a 2 months and a bit older then Leila.

general-
When Katie and caitlin started hanging out more often katie took on more responsibility for Leila as she loves spending time with the girl who she sees as her child too.

Katie arrived home around 10 minutes ago and had joined caitlin on the couch while they watched one of their favourite shows. They hear the creak of the door upstairs and the little patter of foot steps which sound like they stop at the stairs for a second before slowly coming down them and to the front of the couch where her mummy and mumma lay.
"What's wrong joey?" Katie asked her
" 's really hot mumma" Leila whined as Katie and Caitlin shared a look
"It's okay baby, you feeling a little sick?" Caitlin asked noticing the special blanket she carried around when she wasn't feeling nice as it was comforting to her. The just turned 3 year olds lip began wobbling and Caitlin took it as a sign to quickly pick up her daughter and lay her on her chest.
"Mummy pjs itchy" Leila cried pulling at her long sleeve onesie that she had matching with harper for the tillies camps. Caitlin wordlessly sat her daughter up, undressed her so she was only left with her nappy before she gently placed her back down on her chest with the blanket separating them. Katie came over and gently placed the back of her hand on the young girls forehead and concluded she indeed had a fever as Leila tried to get comfortable enough to fall asleep as she tossed and turned on Caitlin who noticed and began running her fingers through her daughters hair to help her fall asleep. Caitlin went to take her hands out from her daughter's hair thinking she was asleep only to be met with tiny hands grabbing them and putting them back where she wanted them
"Don't stop mummy" she complained just as Katie walked back into the room
"Yeah do what our baby says" Katie said in a mocking tone which made Caitlin roll her eyes "bath is ready" Katie said walking over to where her girlfriend and adopted daughter were laying and kissing both their heads.

Katie ended up taking Leila to the bath but Leila was refusing to get in and clinging to Katie as she cried. Katie eventually decided to just get in with her in her clothes as Leila wouldn't let go so she could get undressed. Leila was relaxed on Katie's chest and was once again getting her head massaged which was effortlessly making the young girl fall asleep till Caitlin came in.
"Hey baby girl" she said crouching down to push away all of her loose hairs from her forehead "time to hop out?" Leila immediately shook her head which made her feel dizzy and even more sick which caused her to burst into tears and Caitlin to scoop her up with a towel and quickly dry her off.

"ssssh" Caitlin cooed gently rocking Leila in her arms "your okay, your okay" she hummed after she had changed Leila into an Arsenal onesie that Leila approved of with a shake of her head when katie had asked if it was itchy. Katie had gotten changed for training and was gathering together leilas stuff before she walked back into her and caitlins shared room to see caitlin gently rocking an asleep 3 year old in her arms. leila had some of Caitlin's shirt fisted w one hand and the thumb of her right hand was in her mouth being suckled on all while being tucked into caitlins arms with her 'sick' blanket tightly wrapped around. Katie her stopped at the doorway quickly to admire her two girls before she walked inside the room, kissed caitlin on the cheek then leila on the forehead and gently took leila into her arms so caitlin could get ready.