viii. her eyes

tw: mind-shattering tension and some explicit actions

Fred's POV:

"Zelia chill." George pushed her off of me, she was about to straddle me in the entrance hall. I wasn't really sure what to say to her, but it certainly wasn't the place to do something like that. Dumbledore was like 30 feet away. Zelia walked off after throwing a couple of glares all over the entrance hall. One glare lasted longer than the other, but I didn't pay attention to who it was.

"Fred?" George looked at me, kind of ticked off.

"I know - I wasn't expecting her to do that in the entrance hall!" I responded back, feeling guilty.

"When did you guys even become a thing?" Lee spoke up.

"We aren't. It's just...I don't know." I began to pile up breakfast on my plates.

They let the topic die after that. I didn't really talk about Zelia. I had known her for a long time, but I didn't realize she was into me until the start of this term. She made herself known on the train ride over.

I looked up at the Slytherin table. She was sitting by Mattheo and Anastasia. Emery. Her hair was down, and her ears were all decked out. She had different piercings all over. My weakness. She had a baggy turtleneck on with lace up boots. Her legs were crossed, keeping them hidden from my eyes as she kept her attention trained on her friends. My eyes caught onto her skirt. Bloody hell. She shuffled forward, pushing up the ruffles slightly. A voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Are you blushing?" Harry asked me. I turned my head to the side to look at the Golden Trio. Ronald and Hermione turned their attention onto me. Ron was stuffing his face with food, while Harry was eating more timidly. They were all sitting silently this morning, and I'm pretty sure Hermione was already studying. They all changed this year. Harry grew out his hair like me and George, and Hermione started to grow in height and beauty. Ron got new hair as well. Harry and he got taller this term, and I even noticed some girls checking them out as they walked in. I realized how much older they looked compared to last year.

George leaned forward to say something in my ear. "Talk about a puberty change..."

Lee and I snickered at them.

Ron looked at me, staring. "Wut?" He said, his mouth full.

Hermione looked up and stared at me, bored. She was waiting for my answer. "So?"

I laughed, Woodsen could never make me blush. "No, I'm not blushing. I just thought of somebody that made me mad."

As if she knew I was thinking about her, she turned around to glare at me again. I noticed her tongue pushing onto the side of her mouth, as her friends started chatting into her ear. She didn't seem to be listening though, she had her focus onto me. I couldn't look away. I felt weak, but gods her eyes just sucked me in. They were a sort of gray blue. Which is arguably even hotter than bright blue eyes. She looked at me, cocking her head to the side in confusion. I suddenly realized something that I knew would tick her off. I'm going to mess with her and drive her mad. Starting now, I smiled at her again, winking as I did.