I was now truly one of Slender's beasts, descending into the same madness and depravity as those around me. All thanks to that depraved monster's skillful manipulations.

My misery was interrupted by a small voice filtering through the gloom.

Sally-Awe...awe you otay in dere?

A tiny face appeared at the bars, ghostly pale in the torchlight - Sally, she came as she said she would.

My heart clenched anew at the innocence in her sad eyes. At least one still good soul existed in this hell.

I gave a strangled sob and shook my head, beyond words.

Sally-New fwiend I-I got u sumting- wook!

Sally offered me a plastic flower through the bars in silent comfort. And for the first time that endless night, a faint ray of hope broke through the darkness clinging to my shattered soul.

Y-it's uh-...it's beautiful love thank u

I said sniffing wiping remainder tears. Sally's small gesture of kindness stirred something deep within- a memory of simpler times before this madness.

I took the flower with a trembling hand, its fragile petals a stark contrast to the grime and decay around us.

Y-Th-thank you

I whispered hoarsely. Sally tilted her head, ghostly ringlets swaying.

Sally-Why awe you so sad new fwiend ?

A sob caught in my throat but I forced it down. This lost little soul deserved honesty. She probably had an idea. Ik she isn't new to this and im pretty sure she kills people too.

She's a child so ik it probably wasn't her fault. I gotta get to know her more

Y-I...I did a terrible thing. I let the darkness in my heart take control and hurt someone. Now I'll be a monster forever.

My voice broke on the last word, shame burning anew.

But Sally just smiled sadly.

Sally-We awe not monsers. Da Opeewator twicks us and makes us do vewy bad tings, but down deep we know the diffwence. Or dats what Mr.Slendyman said. I stiww wike to dwaw and hewp Ben with his garden.

Her words stirred a flicker of hope amid the ashes. She had endured unspeakable torment here yet retained her light. Perhaps it was not too late for me.

That Mr. Slendyman thought is a liar. If anything he is the operator

I told Sally my tale then- of freedom lost, Ann's tortures, and Rui's cunning poison that unmanned my will. She listened gravely, understanding beyond her years.

Sally-Da Opeewator wants us to be awone and scared. But if we sick togeder and hewp eash otha, his twickewy wont wuk as good.

She then gasped loudly which made me flinch

Sally-I wiww ask Jeffy to hewp- he's weally good at bweaking out of pwaces!

Y-I don't get along with Jeff sally

Sally-oh why not? Dats so sad.

Before I could warn Sally about Jeff's unpredictable nature, heavy boots sounded nearby.

Around the corner sauntered the smirking killer, getting shoved by a girl in couldn't see

J-C'mon mommy, lighten up! I promised I'd give you a tour

His voice dripped with crude intentions. The girl wrenched away with a snarl, revealing a gaunt but beautiful face, wrathful eyes aglow.

Ja-The name is Jane, you misogynistic creep! And unhand me at once or I'll carve that smirk off.

Jeff held up his hands in mocking surrender, grin widening as their gaze fell upon us.

J-Well well, looks like we have an audience for the show. I missed u Slendywoman.

Y-fuck u.

J-a lot of women tell me that

Ja-I wonder why

He swaggered nearer, leaning insolently on the bars.

J-I see sally is making friends with food again

Y-what?-

J-what? Little miss poltergeist didn't tell u she likes play and toy with slendy victims?

Sally-I-It's onwy kebuz i don't have anyone to pway wif me. None of u want too and other kids are scared of me. I hate adults...

She folded her arms pouting, oh sally-

Y-Leave her alone.

J-or what? Ur gonna use ur little tentacles on me?

He laughed maniacally throwing his head back being dramatic. Until he seen me get up.

I recoiled from his leering stare, though his provocations stirred my beast's hunger for vengeance.

Jane then cut me off before I could even say anything

Ja-How about u shut the fuck up, worm, or you'll be swallowing your own intestines. We came here for one thing and then leave. Slendy order. I hate he told me to go with u because ur little bitch was out.

Her snarl held the authority of one long accustomed to men's cruelties. I could not help but admire her wicked ferocity.

Jeff simply chuckled darkly.

J-Feisty, I like that in a woman. That's why I have always wanted u my queen~ How bout you sweetheart, feeling feisty too? Give it to me. I love forbidden fruit

His smoldering gaze raked my cage, igniting disgust and dark urges in equal measure.

Sally tried to intervene, ever the peacemaker, but her pleas went unheeded as tensions mounted in the shadows.

One thing I did know. He was watching.

I could feel him...near