-Y/n Pov-

I moved like a wraith through the trees, following the sounds of angry shouts up ahead.

My limbs stretched even longer as I glided effortlessly over fallen logs and under low-hanging branches. Anger and protectiveness pulsed through my slender form.

Three figures soon came into sight in a small clearing. Two men were frantically scanning the forest while another paced back and forth, waving a axe.

?-Where'd the little bitch go?! You said you saw her come this way!

??-I did, Brian- I mean Hoodie. But then she just disappeared into the woods. Tim seen right?

Masky-don't say my name Mr.Rogers.

T-I hate it when u call me that

Masky-yea no shit. The dont fucking call me Tim-

Fucking idiots

They all seen me as I emerged silently from the trees behind them, towering over 20 feet tall.

Three pairs of eyes now on me glaring angrily

Y-Looking for someone?

I asked sweetly.

Maksy-so ur the bitch master has been talking about-

The man with the axe was the first to run at me. He swung desperately in my direction but he couldn't connect due to me going invisible then back visible

Anger flashed in his eyes. With a yell he charged at me, intent on chopping me up. I could read his mind. He jumped from tree to tree his friends joining

Hoodie-Blank ur minds. Her and the masters powers are alike-

I snatched the axe easily from his grasp and snapped it in two.

He froze in shock when i did that

With a flick of my wrist, I use my telekinetic powers hitting him into a tree where he slumped, unconscious.

His friends tried to come at me but i threw across the forest with my tentacles

I took the one that was closest to me wrapping him in my appendages bringing him close

I leaned down until our faces were inches apart.

Y-Leave and take ur posse with you. And pray I never catch you threatening innocents in my forest ever again.

T-sure whatever. I hope u know master will be coming for u next.

Y-whoever he is. Tell him i am ready for him. Ill tear him and u all apart if i ever see u again. I won't stop either. I don't recommend eating filth but i will if i have too. NOW LEAVE!!

I threw him and I seen them all running back from a distance. For now everything was good. Sara was safe. I need to get her and take her back home.

Soon i found her going to my human form and having my tentacles take us out of the forest.

Due to my senses I took her right back home knocking on the door.

Her parents opened it and knew exactly Who i was and started crying as they took her then hugged me thanking me.

Y-keep an eye on her pls. Let her sleep with you for a while if need be.

?-ok we will thank u so much!

I take my leave teleporting back into my cabin

I go inside dropping to my knees sighing. That was the furthest I have ever stretched my body.

-Rui Pov-

I paced slowly around the dimly lit room, long fingers flexing in agitation. Those fools had failed me yet again.

I could sense their fearful approach long before they scrambled through the doorway, bowing their hooded heads in defeat.

My men came in just like the rest. This woman...this imposter...

T-we tried master...she...she broke my axe. Shes just as strong as you.

Masky-Master, we're sorry, we tried but she was too strong-

He snivelled before I cut him off with a slash of my hand.

R-Silence! I grow weary of your pathetic excuses

My voice came out as a distorted, echoing hiss. I leaned down until my featureless face was mere inches from theirs.

R-One task. That was all I asked of you imbeciles - to rid me of that wretched copy once and for all. And you couldn't even accomplish that. NONE OF YOU COULD!

My vessel trembled with restrained fury. How dare that...that imposter continue violating my domain!

Claiming to help the weak fools who wandered into my realm. They belonged to me, to fear! Not to worship that pretender like some sort of hero.

The thought was enough to break my tenuous hold on control. I lashed out with inhuman speed, backhanding the nearest proxy with a force that sent him crashing through the wall.

His gurgling cries were cut short as he disappeared into the void.

Hoodie-Master, please!

The other begged, cringing at my feet. Pathetic. I enjoyed the fear swirling inside him, feeding my wrath, but it wasn't enough.

Nothing would be enough until she was eliminated. Until my grip on this world was uncontested once more.

R-Get out of my sight. All of you are useless just like the rest.

They scrambled to obey, disappearing into the shadows. I watched them go impassively before turning back to the gaping hole.

If Jeff was here he could do it. Bastard took off yet again. He can never stay at one place for long.

He will be back...psychotic bastard

It seemed the task fell to me, as always, to snuff out the light that dared to shine against mine.

This time, there would be no mercy...she would know true darkness before the end.