"Hi, Xio!" He said with a bright smile, that damn smile made any girl weak to their knees but luckily she couldn't see his face but only the sight of her front yard. Walker was still smiling until he saw Dylan peek his head and walk up to the 2 teens. The 2 blondes looked at each other when Xiomara pulled apart.

"Wassup man," Dylan said daping Walker up. Walker returned the gesture and smiled. Damn now Dylan understood why people made edits to his smile, He was majestic. Xiomara took Walker's hand and sent him into the kitchen here "please eat I tried hard on everything." She said before Walker pulled something out of his pocket. They were the rainbow sour candy strips her favorite.

"Thank you! Walker, you are my favorite." She says giving him a peck on his cheek and Walker flushing red. Dylan was looking at them through the living room.

A couple minutes later Walker and Xio were on the couch laughing together just like she and Dylan were before Walker came. Being annoyed was an understatement Dylan just felt like a 3rd while waiting for the others to arrive. Dior, Momona, Leah, Xochitl, and Sophie, all arrived at the same time running in. Xochitl carrying tacos she made. Leah with facemasks and the others with their wonderful personality.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Xochitl said lighting up the mood and everyone started greeting each other saying hi to Dylan and Walker. Then Malachi and Mason walked in and we all made their way to the living room to watch the movie that Xochitl had picked. She ended up picking 2 movies.

"Okay, what are we going to watch?" Xiomara asked on the couch with the blanket that Dylan brought then Walker came to sit next to her and so did Malachi.

"Me and Xochitl picked the movies and I think you would like them." Said Dior. Xio rolls her eyes a little.

"If it's like that stupid Bat Mitzvah movie I'm leaving," Xiomara says getting a yell of a complaint from Dylan.

"Shut up Xiomara." Said Malachi paying attention to the TV screen she just stuck her tongue out at him and stared at the TV. Although the nagging feeling about Noah was making her feel uneasy at the moment, for no reason.

'Good boys is playing'

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Instagram
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara.Miranda✔︎

●○○○○○○○○○○○

●○○○○○○○○○○○