5 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL ┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara was getting ready to have her friends come over she had set up a bunch of different types of charcuterie boards. her mom had made her aware of them going to her grandparent's house and sleeping there. She and her friends would have the whole house for themselves. Xio's house was nice. Nice is an understatement it was huge so it would be perfect for having her friends all over. Xiomara heard her doorbell ring and she ran to the door ready to greet whoever came. The first person who came was Dylan.

"Ugh," Xiomara said then slammed the door in his face. She started hearing yells and annoying grunts from outside and Dylan just kept on ringing the doorbell so she gave in. "Do I know you Goldfart?"

"Xiomara shut up I brought blankets. It's cold out let me in." Dylan said. She let him in and he did a little mental mouthdrop, she was prettier in person. Xiomara took the blankets out of his hands and started to close the door and let him in they both started to walk into her living room. She set the blankets all out on her couch to brighten up the place and make it more homey in a way.

"There is a lot of food in the kitchen I made different kinds of charcuterie boards there's a candy one, there's chips, and more food please help yourself I don't mind." Dylan was shocked she was so much nicer in person than she wanted to be. He always flirted with her which was one of the reasons why she wasn't very nice to him jokingly.

"Thank you Xio, I appreciate it." Dylan takes a piece of the candy, thinking about a conversation started to talk about with the girl in the living room. She was sitting on her phone scrolling on TikTok waiting for her other friends the arrive. Honestly, the house was quiet and awkward. Dylan starts to walk to her sitting on the couch. She looked up at him and smiled at him.

"Yes?" Xiomara asked.

"Take a picture of me for the gram, you need to provide for the supporters." He says with a joking wink. They were giggling and laughing over the smallest things looking at memes on Pinterest and Instagram waiting for everyone else to get to her house. In less than 10 minutes they heard someone ring the doorbell. Xiomara jumped up leaving Dylan sitting on the couch and ran to the door. She opened the door and saw a smiling Walker.

"Walker!" Xiomara said wrapping her arms around the boy's neck. She hadn't seen Walker since the Percy Jackson premier. He hugged her back his arms snaked around her waist. He had grown much taller, if you see the pictures of when they first started filming when they were 12 you can see that Walker and Xio were the same height, and towards the end of episode 8, he was way taller.