"No uncle I think you've been mistaken with the wrong person". I said and he sighed.

"No Arjun, Your wife has already got the documents ready even before your wedding. Do you remember signing any documents you received from her!?".

And that's when it hit me, two weeks before our wedding when we we were busy with all the wedding festivities, she got me a document telling that arijit has sent it asking me to sign them. I quickly called in Arijit and he said that he did send in some documents.

"No sir, I am telling you again, it must be a misunderstanding. I signed on the papers of my company's matters". I said

"And do you remember when you signed those papers!?" He asked

"Two weeks before my wedding". I said and he hit the desk.

"Exactly, *shows the papers* See the date is mentioned here very clearly and you can't deny it Arjun".

My heart sank as he stared at the signed divorce papers, the weight of reality settling in. The shock and betrayal painted a vivid picture in my mind, and a wave of emotions washed over me, leaving me grappling with the unexpected end of our marriage. Shock, anger and an emotion of deceit ran all over my mind.

"It seems she had decided to take these steps in that direction even before the wedding". He said and I didn't knew what to tell. He tapped my shoulder and said.

"I'm looking into the details, but it's essential for you to be aware of the situation. We need to discuss our strategy moving forward". He said,
"I don't want to work on any strategy, if she wants the divorce then fine let it be the same way". I said and though he was disappointed he nodded his head.

I turned around and a tear slipped my eye.

"All these months she kept pretending about it". I fisted my palms and a lone tear left my eye.

"You can leave now". I said to the him.

I felt betrayed as I discovered the truth, this makes me Want to create a distance between us , hoping she'll realize the gravity of her actions and their impact in our life.

I started feeling nauseous all of a sudden and I ran into the washroom and that's when I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a small amount of blood coming out of my nose

I started feeling nauseous all of a sudden and I ran into the washroom and that's when I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a small amount of blood coming out of my nose. I swiftly wiped it off and I made a mental note to myself to not take a lot of stress.

I drank some lemon juice and got back to work. It was definitely a tiring day and I thought Mr. Raivansh would pick me up and I was waiting for him, but instead Driver uncle picked me up. He did not even text me about his whereabouts.

"Kaka, Why did you pick me up today?". I asked him

"Arjun had some other work and he asked me to pick you up". He replied and I nodded.

I did find it a bit strange though he'd busy at time but he'd still always pick me up, But today he did not even drop a text.

I got back home, And it's been two hours now, it is 09:00 and he is still not home. I texted him and even called but there was no reply from him. And this made me hella worried, where is he?

He came home around 11:45 And He did not even stare at me, and even when I asked him to have his dinner he said that he ate with his friends. And When I was waiting for him on our bed so I could speak to him, I fell asleep and When I woke up I checked the time and It was 01:53 and he wasn't beside me.

I walked out and made my way towards his study. And To my surprise he was sleeping on the couch there. Is he hiding anything from me? Did he have a bad today? Should I wake him up?

A week passed by and he isn't even looking at me, speaking is a far thing. I did everything I could, I thought he needed a head massage so I bought some oil and when I was about to touch his head he fell asleep, he doesn't take the lunch I make for him, but I still go to his office every day but he denies to meet me. I even Made him his favourite chocolates but he did not eat them. It breaks my heart as I realized that he is ignoring me, and I don't know what made him mad.

She is doing everything to make me talk to her but the distance between us is not dying anytime soon

She is doing everything to make me talk to her but the distance between us is not dying anytime soon. It's been a week since I spoke to her and my life is now the same way it was before Navya. Arijit informed me that Navya bought me lunch but I asked him to inform her that I was busy.

Through My windows from the 15th floor I see her walking slowly towards her car and that's when......

Chapter-25
Preview. 💗

He gently Let me down from his arms, Got on his knees and unfastened my heels. He wiped my tears from the back of his hand.

"Please don't be mad at me". I sobbed and he wiped my tears with a small smile on his face. He looked in my eyes and said,

"I can never be mad at you Navya". He said and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

He kept telling about how I should Take care of my leg and take rest but I all could do was stare at his lips, he is taller than me and I was gawking at his lips.

I nodded my head at his words and turned on my heels to walk back to my car after I was away from him at a distance I turned around and still saw him standing there,

I quickly ran towards him and he looked confused. I pulled him from the collar of his shirt and pecked his lips, my lips stayed on his for a few seconds and I ran away and I knew I did something he never expected.

Hehehe,
I hope you like this update the upcoming ones are gonna be super cute, emotional and what not and I've also given a hint here about next updates.

And also the first kiss is going to happen in the next update IG 🥰

Tell me what is your fav band?

Mine:

•Seventeen
•One direction
•Stray kids

To unlock next update You have to make 30 comments and 200 votes, warna main gussa hojaungi and I won't update 😔

Okie bye Tab tak Bane rahiyega ishi tv mein ✌️

Xoxo,
Ishika 💗