Chapter 5

Hello, Fireflies... Welcome back...

Thank You for commenting...

Lazyqueen_06 

 HemanshiAgarwal0

=========================================================================

"Bhrat-"

Nakul entered Arjun's room to call him, but what he saw made him stop mid-sentence...

Arjun had a blue lotus in his hands and was looking at it with a lovely gaze and was caressing it...

...

...

He blinked...

Caressing a lotus... He rubbed his eyes, pinched his cheek and felt the pain...

So he was not dreaming... His brother is actually caressing a lotus... What has the world come to...

"Ufff....."

Sahadev who was coming to call both of them rammed into Nakul's back...

"Why are you-"

Nakul quickly closed Sahadev's mouth with his hand and indicated him to be quiet...

"What" Sahadev asked

Nakul silently pointed his hand towards his elder brother who was still in his dreamland. When Sahadev saw what his twin was pointing, his eyes widened in shock...

His Dhanurdhari brother who could flawlessly hit the target even in darkness with the aid of the sound only, didn't even notice that his 2 younger brothers were in his room and were staring at him...

"Lotus?!" Sahadev asked Nakul with a confused face. Nakul shrugged not knowing what to say...

The longer they stared, the more difficulty in controlling laughter for Nakul and Sahadev...

Not knowing what was going on, Arjun was in his daydreaming about his Krishnaa...

I miss her... Do you miss me too?...

Don't worry my krishnaa, we will meet soon... I don't know how... But in my heart, I can feel it... we will meet soon...

"CRACK!!!!!!......"

The sound of a vase hitting the floor had him jolted...

There stood his two mischievous brothers looking like a deer caught in headlights... with eyes wide open...

Arjun doubled over in laughter after looking at their faces...

Nakul and Sahadev looked down sheepishly being caught red-handed...

Nakul pointed his index finger towards his twin, only to find Sahadev's finger pointed at him...

With disbelief in his voice, Sahadev said: "What!!! Why-!! Why are you pointing at me???!!"

Nakul mirrored the feeling and said: "What??? What Why??? Huh???... Bharata.... It was Sahadev... Believe me..."

Arjun: "Of course....

Heheheheheh............."

Nakul & Sahadev whiningly said: "Bhrata..........."

As the laughter settled, Arjun noticed the mischievous glint in the eyes of his brothers... Something everyone should fear about... Everyone...no exceptions...