He smiles still "Of course. The only issue is, that Saturday won't be your free day but Sunday is. Since Sunday no parents have left their kids there, I do not know why but so hope that helps."

She smiled nodded, she thanked him then she took her leave thinking as she walked passed people in deep thought, which made her not see someone and bump into them.

"Ow!"

"Whoa, it seems like you were deep in thought Superstar."

She brightens hearing a familiar voice, smiling to see the 5'7 famous Glamrock himself and her best friend.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about what Mr. Scott told me." She told him with a sheepish look.

He blinks "Mr. Scott? Wait why did you see the boss? The only time I have seen anyone go see him was they got fired, or something bad happened." He suddenly looked at her with worry.

She waves her hands seeing his worry.

"I-it's nothing bad, I swear! He just wanted to apologize to me for what happened to me three days ago...a-and he saw how I handled Sean, and he wants to move me to the Superstar Daycare to be an assistant for the daycare attendants it seems." She told him.

"Wow, that's some news. Aren't you going to accept it?" He tilts his head curious.

"Well...I want to but, I-I won't be able to visit you...I'll be too busy with the children." She frowns realizing that one sad fact.

He frowns seeing her sad face, he grabs her chin gently and lifts her head so she's looking at him with confusion.

"You should take it, Superstar. It's not like we'll stop being friends, we'll still see each other. If you want, I can come visit and you can always visit whenever you want."

"....Are you...sure?" She looks conflicted, she never had many friends. She only knew Melinda the nice older woman at the Ice Cream Parlor and now Bonnie, so she's scared to lose them...she's terrified.

"I'm sure. So please, it'll be best...I don't want you getting yelled at again."

"Bonnie..." She sighs softly, then smiles as he lets her chin go. "Okay, I'll send Mr. Scott a text letting him know I'll take the spot. I'll let Melinda know the news too, so I'll be late in visiting her daughter in the Hospital."

He nods, happy to see her accepting it. It was sad he wouldn't be able to visit every day on his breaks or her breaks, but he wanted to see her happy and she looked so happy helping that boy Sean and was good with the kids. Bonnie took Stella back to the Ice Cream Parlor, and she let Melinda know the news -- she was so happy and excited, and she'd let Lillian know she would be late tomorrow. She went and finished her job behind the cash register, and she got nicer customers this time and she was so happy. She was so excited to meet the two daycare attendants tomorrow, but she was nervous hoping she won't be trouble for the two. She heard they were twin brothers, and one is cheerful and full of energy while the other one deals with nighttime, and is a bit of a grump but can be kind...mostly towards the children, but not the naughty children.

She clocked out at the end of her shift, saying buy to Melinda and her manager and they wished her luck and told her to visit them when she can. She happily smiled and nodded, and then happily hummed to herself smiling. When she unlocked her house she closed and locked the front door behind her, went and turned the TV on, and relaxed until it got late so she started cooking dinner, after eating she went and relaxed in her tub and after that, she went straight to bed feeling the exhaustion getting to her falling into a peaceful sleep.

☆~~☆

Morning
9:25 AM