☆~||02||~☆

Me: Hiii~ chapter 2 is here~! I don't know if I told everyone this but, the animatronics can use human forms in this story everyone thinks they are human, but they are animatronics and the only ones who know are the owner (Scott). Also, I hope I got Sunny and Moony's personalities right owo if not eh, oh well this is my story and I see them act this way oddly. ALSO In human forms, they are 5'7 to 6'0...which you can tell who will be the tallest, cause he's spider daddy owo nyhehe~ >:3 Enjoy~

☆~~☆

It has been three days since that incident with the entitled mother being banned from the Ice Cream Parlor, and she became close to Bonnie and they became good friends after those three days. Stella even bought her co-worker's friend's daughter two gifts for when she met her on Saturday which was the next day. She was at the cash register handing the cash back to the man, with his sweet little girl her ice cream, when her manager -- Steve walked over with a bright happy smile.

"Stella dear, may I speak with you for a minute?"

"O-oh, uh...sure? But who will deal with the cash register while I'm away?"

He laughs and waves his hand "No worries dear," She blinks when he places the 'on lunch break' sign plopped down on the counter for everyone to see. "Come now."

"R-right."

She started to feel nervous, then she started to panic.

'What did I do wrong? Was it because three days ago!? Oh god! Am I being fired!?'

Seeing the panicked look on her face, he smiles gently walks over to his desk grabs something, and walks back over to her holding something out to her in his hand.

"No need to be worried. Take this card, and head to the boss's office. He wishes to speak with you about something important," My eyes widen, freaking out. "Now, now. No need to panic dear. It's nothing bad, I assure you. Mr. Scott just wishes to speak with you about something."

She let out a breath of relief calming down, she took the card from his hand placed it in her uniform pocket thanked him left his office, and then went towards the owner's office. When she got to the door it said 'Scott' on a gold plaque on it. She knocks nervously, hearing a muffled 'Come in!'. She opens the door and steps into the office, she closes the door behind her walking over to the owner Scott who is sitting at his desk writing his signature on paper. When he looks up noticing her his eyes brighten, smiling kindly at the shy Stella.

"Ah, if it isn't Stella Kingsly," He stood up grabbed her hand, and started shaking it, making her confused and uncomfortable.

He let go of her hand still smiling. "Sorry to keep you away from your job, Miss. Kingsly. I heard what happened three days ago, and I wish to apologize for what happened to you," He looked so solemn it made Stella worry.

"I-it's okay...I'm just sorry I caused a huge commotion."

He laughs "No need to be sorry. I make sure all the people who work for me are well taken care of, the people who work here are kind of like family to me. No, the reason I called you here, is because I went to check up on you after hearing what happened, but what I witnessed gave me an idea."

"What...you witnessed?" She questioned with a tilt of her head.

"Yes. I watched and heard how you dealt with that child, Sean at Bonnie's Bowling Alley. And My Daycare Attendants do need some assistance in dealing with troublemaker children, that seem to not listen to them. I was wondering if you like to switch from the Ice Cream Parlor to being a Daycare assistant?"

She blinks in shock but then frowns.

"C-Can I think about it tonight and I'll give you my answer tomorrow? I'll send you a text since tomorrow is my day off."