Thankful and Prayerful

Lord Jesus, how many times must I be reminded that talking to You is so peaceful. Whenever I feel distant from You, that feeling gets vanquished easily with an honest and heartfelt prayer.

Prayer is honestly how I fight my battles.

If I feel far from You for whatever reason- You always honor my prayers. Especially when I confess my sins and bad behavior before You. Although I'll never understand why You keep forgiving me. Endlessly, time and time again.

I would've given up on me by now, but You're greater than I. Jesus died, so I may live. And I'm sorry I take that for granted at times. But I'm thankful for my life. The things You've done for me. The miracles You've performed in my life. The desires of my heart that You blessed me with.

And for every bit of wisdom You've given me. Everything the Holy Spirit has revealed to me. I'm thankful that I keep learning things. Especially about You, so I may learn and add to my experience. To remember how to act and listen.

I know You have the key to knowledge and pray that it'll rain down on me. Help me to study Your word and to not over think. Help me not to give Satan more credit than he deserves. Help me to focus on You. To listen for the Holy Spirit's direction, so You may lead me in the right way.

And help me learn for the times I mess up. For the times I go off course. For the times I'm unsure of where to go, and make the wrong decision.

Show Your servant mercy and patience. Help me be wise and discerning. Help me figure out how to act towards certain people. To let go of certain hurts. To trust You with certain uncertainties.

Help everything come back to You. To Your way. The godly and good way.

Help me, Lord. I know You can and will. But I still call Your Name anyway. To show You I need You always.