After a few minutes of repeating that I take a deep breath and calm. I can do this. I have to do this. I need to do this.

I move off the door and grab my duffle bag going into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I start the shower and strip out of my sweaty clothes. Throwing the clothes in a pile , I pull my hair out of it's long ponytail. I run my fingers through it as I step into the shower.

The warm water cascades down my worn muscles as I lean my head on the cool tile walls of the shower. All the fears and anxiety washes away down the drain with the soap and water.

I take a deep breath as I grab the shampoo lathering my hair with it. Once my hair is lathered thoroughly , I wash it out and scrub my body clean.

Shutting off the shower , I step out into the frigid air. I shiver and yank a towel over my bare body as I walk out.

I pull out another sports bra and grab a pair of panties out. Pulling them on , I go over to the duffle bag and pull on a hoodie.

Finally nice and comfy , I lock my bedroom door. I quickly fall into bed glancing at the clock for a second. It reads 7:36 pm. I sigh and pull the covers over me nuzzling down into the bed.

Sleep soon overcomes quickly me , but morning comes even quicker...

•••

A loud bang on my door jolts me from my sleep. A loud voice soon follows.

"Miss Vendetta Summers , you are to report to the buses outside in approximately ten minutes to leave for deport. Bring your duffle bag and nothing else." The voice pierces my ears as I cover my ears wincing from just waking up.

The sound of boots trail down the hallway as I get up and throw on the clothes that are laying on my dresser. I'm guessing the alpha had them put in every room.

The outfit consists of a solid black long sleeve fitted shirt , a grey hoodie , and grey sweatpants. I'm guessing this is to keep us from freezing on the bus and in combat. I snatch it on and the black tennis shoes they gave us as well.

I throw my long hair up into a tight ponytail and throw my duffle bag over my shoulder walking out into the hallway. I shut the door behind me only to be greeted with nervous looking Scottie and Eli.

"Morning boys." I nod as we all start walking down the stairs towards the front door.

"Morning." They say in unison as we exit the house and walk towards the gloomy grey buses. I glance around only to see the sun hasn't risen yet and I can see my breath from the cold air.

All three of us get in line for bus three. Many of teenagers are piling into the buses looking just as terrified as could be. I notice that there are new teenagers from other packs I'm guessing. They are being corralled into buses one and two.

"Name please." a tall lanky man with red fiery hair asks as I'm next in line to get on the bus.

"Vendetta Summers." I say almost inaudibly. His grey eyes scan over the clip board until he marks what I guess to be a check by my name.

"Go ahead please miss." he nods as I haul my way up the bus steps. The bus was slightly warmer than the outside air. My hand rears back once it touches the ice cold leather of the seats. This bus reminds me of the school buses I used to take in elementary school.

Eli and Scott soon join behind and drag me into one of the seats. I'm plunged into the middle of them as more of my fellow pack members loom around trying to stay warm and find a seat.