cht. 4

Rody POV

"Last night," I said Vincent looked blank, like a deer in headlights. His face softened "Roddy... I'm sorry" Vincent spoke. SORRY that's all, he bit my damn ear off, he continued "I... You just don't understand but-" I cut him off "WELL MAKE ME UNDERSTAND" I yelled, though I didn't mean to. I'm so confused I love him but, he tried to kill me. Why was I like this "Rody, I love you"

(Idfk what's happening rn just go with it 🥲)

What I'm so confused, why did he this especially if he loves me "W-what? Why did you try to kill me then!?" Why, goddamn it why me why manon  "I didn't want to, and I still don't, but you found out my little secret so I had to shut you up somehow," Vincent said in a smooth normal voice as if this was normal. "Why manon then? I saw love notes in your office from her" I answered I felt bad saying those words. love notes from Manon to Vincent "Well if you looked closer you'd see them all by the trash" Vince looked out in the distance away from me "That still doesn't explain why you killed her"

Grammar lol

"Because I love you rody, not Manon" Vince replied still not facing me

I pulled his face to look at me "And! Why did you kill her if you liked me, why the hell does your liking me have to do with killing my girlfriend? " I yelled, years starting to form in my eyes.

"Rody, she hurt you... Bad, she was all you talked about, you loved her but she didn't love you back, she told me she dumped you"

Hey, y'all sorry for The short chapter, but I tried, I'll try to make more grammatical corrections but no promises, any ideas for ch. 5 or SMT just let me know bye!
Word count:323