Iris repeatedly apologized to Jiang Ying Yue for her carelessness.

"No, Xiulan. Please don't apologize," Jiang Ying Yue said. "It's the truth, anyway. Little Jun is indeed my son with Hui. Besides, I'm very happy that you consider me as your friend."

"If your relationship with Big Brother Boss continues its progress like this, I'm sure that in addition to being friends, you and boss will also become sisters-in-law! Ehehe!" Dom said in excitement.

"So true! Big Brother Hui is so in love with Big Sis Yue that he even left the Long ancestral residence to move in with her!" Meimei added.

Indeed, Long Hui moved in to Gold Heights to live with Jiang Ying Yue and Little Jun.

Iris' careless mention of Jiang Ying Yue in her acceptance speech at the awards show revealed Jiang Ying Yue's identity. Fortunately, not many people were interested in Jiang Ying Yue. After all, she wasn't a celebrity like Iris. It was only the Longs and the people in the same circles as them who fretted over her. She was now labelled as Long Hui's mistress, the mother of his illegitimate child, and the bodyguard of Long Xiulan. Needless to say, the Long elders were absolutely horrified, ashamed, and infuriated.

This was also one of the reasons why Long Hui decided to move in with her and their son. Of course, he wanted to be with them as a family. However, he also did this to protect Jiang Ying Yue. By showing everyone that they were living together, he was making a statement that Jiang Ying Yue was the woman that he wanted to marry. She wasn't a mistress but his future wife.

Iris also let go of Jiang Ying Yue as her personal bodyguard. She assigned Jiang Ying Yue as the head of security at their Gold Heights Condominium building instead. This way, Jiang Ying Yue would have more time to spend with Little Jun and also wouldn't expose herself further to the public eye.

Back at the spa, Jiang Ying Yue blushed at Dom and Meimei's teasing. It was obvious that she was in love with Long Hui.

However, Iris could still sense an uneasiness in Jiang Ying Yue's eyes. It didn't help that Meimei was telling them that the Long elders and the other Long relatives were making things increasingly hard for Long Hui recently.

According to Meimei, the Long ancestral residence was becoming more and more unpleasant to live in. The elders and other relatives would come almost every day to complain to Long Tengfei about Long Hui.

Jiang Ying Yue looked upset, but she didn't say anything. Finally, Meimei realized how her words affected Jiang Ying Yue. She immediately stopped. Then she and Dom started talking about other more cheerful things instead to lighten the atmosphere.

Iris observed Jiang Ying Yue in silence. She didn't know exactly what Jiang Ying Yue experienced in the past, but she always acted troubled whenever the Long family was mentioned.

'What a bunch of nuisances,' Iris thought about the Long elders and the other Long relatives.

Putting the annoying Long family out of her mind, Iris enjoyed the rest of the spa day with the others. Finally, their day at the spa ended. They prepared to go home.

While walking along the hallway, they met another group consisting of three women in their early twenties.

The woman leading them suddenly stopped. She looked surprised when she saw their group. Then she spoke directly to Iris. "Little Sister Xiulan, is that you?"

Visit and read more novel to help us update chapter quickly. Thank you so much!

Chapter 342 - Long Jinjing

Iris blinked, not recognizing the woman who spoke to her, nor the other two women accompanying her.

Meimei stepped out from behind Iris and exclaimed, "Long Jinjing! It's me, Yang Mei!"