The female host couldn't finish her introduction because a group of teenage girls and young women began screaming.

"Uwah! Is it Pandemonium? Finally! It's the turn of my four husbands!"

"Eros, my love! I can't wait to see you!"

"Blaze, I love you!"

"I offer myself to you, Night! You can do whatever you want to me!"

"Thunder, come to Momma!"

The male and female hosts looked at each other and smiled wryly. Fortunately, they were able to calm the overexcited fangirls to a certain degree.

"Yes, you got it right. Our next performance will be by the rock band, Pandemonium!" The female host continued.

Excited screaming once again.

"However, there seems to be some sort of trouble backstage," the male host informed them. "The lead guitarist, Eros, got injured earlier and had to be taken to the hospital for treatment."

"What?! My Eros is injured?! What happened?!"

The fangirls started freaking out. Even the male fans of the rock band expressed their concern.

The hosts didn't give any additional details about Eros' injury as the show was in a tight time schedule. They hurried to finish the introduction.

Female host: "Despite the accident, Pandemonium still showed their desire to perform tonight. How admirable! Very professional!"

Male host: "Indeed. Fortunately, the band managed to get a lead guitarist to substitute for Eros..."

"Who cares about the substitute? We only want Eros!"

"Yeah! Eros is the only lead guitarist that we'll accept for Pandemonium!"

The fans were starting to get unruly, expressing their dissatisfaction at the current situation. They wanted to know more about what happened to Eros. They also couldn't accept that the band decided to perform with another person.

The hosts pretended not to hear the complaints and continued.

Female host: "I think that all of you will be so shocked once you see who the band got to substitute for Eros."

Male host: "I agree. When I saw the name, I thought that it was a misprint at first. To be honest, I'm excited myself to see this person play lead guitar in a rock band. I just can't imagine it!"

Female host: "Exactly! So without further ado, please welcome our next performers, the rock band Pandemonium—"

Male host: "And the one and only Iris Long!"

"Ah?"

The audience stopped, all looking confused. Did they hear it correctly? Iris Long was playing lead guitar in a rock band? What in the world?

Even the Black Stars were taken aback.

The fans of Pandemonium became even more unruly.

"What the hell? Why is Iris substituting for Eros? Can she even play lead guitar? This is ridiculous!"

"Damn! Is she using our boys to gain publicity for her comeback? I object! She should just mind her own business!"

"Maybe the lead guitar part is already prerecorded and she'll just stand there pretending to play."

Hearing the insults to their boss, the Black Stars felt offended. They started quarreling with the Pandemonium fans.

The lights dimmed for a few seconds before the spotlight hit the centre of the stage.