Iris discovered that the villa belonged to Maestro De Luca. It seemed that this was the reason why the two had been talking a lot behind her back. Jin Liwei borrowed the property from the maestro. However, she still didn't understand why they had to act so secretive.

The town was very quiet at this time of year. There weren't a lot of tourists. Jin Liwei wasn't kidding when he said that he wanted them to relax for a few days. Many of the attractions in the place were closed down because it was low season, but there were still good places they visited like family diners and the local market.

For the most part, the two just stayed in the villa enjoying each other's company.

It was on the third day of their stay that Iris felt something weird. The household staff looked busy. She also caught a glimpse of delivery trucks outside. It looked like they were preparing something.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"You'll see later. It's a surprise. Come, baby. Let's work out at the gym." He pulled her from the window. It was obvious that he was distracting her.

She had the strongest urge to pinch his cheeks for acting so mysterious and not telling her anything. Feeling a bit annoyed, she went ahead and pinched both of his cheeks hard.

He just grunted but didn't make any move to stop her. He even bent down a little to give her easier access. He just stood there like a good boy and let her hurt him until his cheeks turned red.

Her annoyance was quickly replaced by guilt. He released his poor cheeks and wrapped her arms around his waist instead, hugging him.

"Sorry," she said against his chest.

"It's okay, baby," he said, stroking her hair with his fingers.

She lifted her head and touched his cheeks. "Painful?"

He was about to say no but changed his mind. He deliberately put on a sad expression. "Yes. They hurt so much."

"Really? I'm sorry, Liwei." She gently massaged his cheeks, a concerned look in her eyes.

"They're so painful. I think I need some kisses to feel better."

Her hands paused in the middle of massage, then her fingers curled and pinched his cheeks even harder.

"Ow! Baby, stop! Please...ah! It hurts..."

She harrumphed but let go of his poor cheeks. They looked tender and redder than before. Annoyance, guilt and love all mixed together within her.

"You're a bad boy," she said, wrapping her hands around his neck and pulling him down so that their faces were only inches away from each other.

"Yes, I'm a bad boy. I deserve to be punished. Are you going to punish me?" His eyes began darkening with desire. He held her waist and pulled her against his body.

A giggle escaped from her lips. "I already did. You want me to pinch your cheeks again?"

"If it makes you happy."

"Oh, Liwei."

Then she kissed him, thoroughly exploring his mouth. She lightly bit his lip when he tried taking over the kiss.

"Be good boy," she murmured while fighting against him for control of the kiss.

A low growl sounded deep within his throat but he held back and allowed her to lead the slow, torturous kiss, even though all he wanted was to devour her mouth. His hands slid down her hips to her plump butt and squeezed them hard, earning a moan from her.

Iris could feel his erection against her stomach. It only intensified her desire for him. Her hands crawled down from around his neck to his chest, down his abs...lower...and lower...