𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢

———— 🪖 ————

———— 🪖 ————

"Is the battery supposed to die this quickly?" Ha-na asks while looking at the item.

"I don't know. I didn't use it that many times." responds Bo-ra while looking annoyed.

Looking over to Bo-ra I ask "What's wrong with you, you seem annoyed"

Ha-na stops looking at the item to see what Bo-ra says, "I really want some cigarettes but I can't get them."

Suddenly we hear the door to the roof top open, "They're back again."

"The teacher fell earlier, right?"

"Yes, he fell."

Blocking the two boys out I look over to Ha-na and Bo-ra, "Wouldn't they have one?" Bo-ra looks over at me thinking about it before starting to stand up.

"You three keep invading our territory." the boy in red walks over to us before getting stopped by Bo-ra.

"Woah! What are you doing?"

"Il-ha...This nuna is so fucking on edge right now because she lacks nicotine." Bo-ra starts to walk forward while the boy walks further backwards trying to get away from her. "Don't get on my nerves, okay?"

"Hey, Yeon Bo-ra. I'm head of my class." Il-ha responds while Bo-ra starts to turn round to look at me indicating for me to try. Getting up annoyed, I walk over to them while Bo-ra backs up a bit.

"Sure, you can be the head. Where is it, you asshole?" I start to try to search for them on him and try to look into his pockets while he tries to stop me. The other three look over at us laughing, like this is the best thing they have seen all day.

"Wait, wait, wait." Il-ha quickly says trying to stop me while I stop and stare at him annoyed, I reach my hand out while he search's his pockets himself. "Wait a second."

"That's right." he looks up at me with a mischievous smile on his face. "I smoked them all yesterday." looking at him I smack him on the head annoyed.

Bo-ra starts to walk over to us also not very happy. "Gosh, seriously."

"Sorry." the boy in front of us says not looking very sorry.

Turning around me and Bo-ra look over to Ha-na who is pointing her fingers to the boy next her is completely clueless on what is happening next to him.

Bo-ra turns to Hee-rak but the boy realises and jumps up from his seat before she can get to him. "Don't touch, don't touch."

"I got it! I'll look for it." I walk over to sit down next to Ha-na who is watching them with a smile on her face.

The poor boy in front of Bo-ra starts to search his pockets before getting out a cigarette case and opening it. "Your lowly servant still has two cigarettes." showing her the case.