𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢

———— 🪖 ————

———— 🪖 ————

Seniors had it hard at this time. Studying, having exams and worrying about what college they would go to. Pressure from parents and teachers relying on them.

Currently third years were doing their mock exams, in class 3-2 some people were either actually trying to do the test, sleeping on their desk or looking out the window in boredom. For y/n she was currently staring outside the window looking at spheres that had randomly appeared a year ago.

No one knows why they appeared, how they appeared and they have no clue what they actually are...

but they have no idea what's about to come.

———— 🪖 ————

Hurriedly walking out the classroom, I try to catch up to my two best friends, Yeon Bo-ra and Yoo Ha-na, they have have been my best friends for a long time. As long as I can remember actually.

"Bo-ra, Ha-na walk slower please." desperately trying to get my breath back. They both turn round finally stopping.

"I think it's just you, you walk quite slow." Bo-ra states while walking up to me.

Standing up straight I respond, "So not true you walk too fast for my liking, you be walking at like 100mph or something." Ha-na starts giggling while Bo-ra just flicks my head.

"Aish.. what was that for!" rubbing my forehead to stop the pain. Ha-na starts to laugh more finding it way too funny.

Bo-ra looks at me with the look to tell me like it was obvious, "Nevermind.. anyway how was the test?"

"Honestly that test was the most terrible thing I ever done in my life, like why are they so hard." I say annoyed.

Ha-na looks over to me and Bo-ra like something terrible happened, "It was so confusing, like who puts letters with numbers there is honestly no point."

"For real like I probably won't use it ever again, but as long as I can get into a good college then I am happy." Bo-ra responds.

We all just look at each other with a look and start bursting out into laughter. I slowly start to calm down saying "Anyway I better get home before I start seeing pictures of me throughout the place."

Ha-na and Bo-ra start agreeing and we all bid are goodbyes.

———— 🪖 ————

Not too far away at a military operation grounds, lots of people who were in the military were trying to uncover something big. In the middle of the field lied a glistening, violet sphere. No one knows why it fell but all they knew was that it was the first sphere to fall from the sky.

Unfortunately things will happen too quick for everyones liking, chaos will happen and one person will know what happened then...

𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨

———— 🪖 ————

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Walking through the hallways to go to the roof, I walk past Tae-man hoping I go unnoticed but like that will happen.

"Hey y/n I have a serious question to ask." he looks at me with a little smile on his face.

"Make it quick I got places to be." glaring at the boy infront of me. His smile widens and that's when I know his question is going to be stupid.

"Do you think I look handsome?" he asks me with a big smile on his face while I look at him annoyed.

"Uh no and if you're trying to get me to say yes at least take a shower." I answer back walking off to the roof.  The boy watches me walk off most likely with a confused look on his face with what I just said.

———— 🪖 ————