The Beginning - Part 1

Because of the war, the world was divided. When the gifted people died,a temple was made where each child's animal spirit was chosen and also the only place to communicate to the spirits . Each Kingdom lived isolated from one other, until now, King Ren the ruler of the Xieclaws Kingdom, the cats people territory decided to bring unity among all Kingdoms .

"Calm down,"says King Ren  who has red hair and gold-brown eyes while he addresses the people. Others are murmuring and shouting. "Listen,I know some of you are against the decision that I made."
"Yes!!!" the crowd shouted.

"But this decision is going to benefit us. As well as the other Kingdoms,"says Ren.

"Look,we will no longer be confined to move in a small region but the whole island. It will be free for us to move around,we can learn new customs, ideas, make new friends, new family.....we will promote unity amongest each other and there will be no hustle relationship with other Kingdoms. No more wars,no more death, no more sorrow, but just peace,joy, laughter and unity. All I ask is for support."
"He makes a good point,"says a old man. "Yeah, he does," said a fat man. The crowd starts to cheer loud and louder.
Then King Ren last said,"I promise you,no more war..... only peace."

"Cheers!!! All hail, King Ren!!" the crowd went loud.

In the Xingtian Kingdom, the King Kenzo and the general Takumi are discussing. "The another day from now I will be not around, so I living you in change,"says King Kenzo.
Takumi was surprised,"Okay, but my King..... where are you going?"
King Kenzo looks through the window and says," After tomorrow, there will be the signing off of a treaty organization that will unit all the six Kingdoms as one."

"But my King, don't you think that there is something fishy going on?" said Takumi.
"No, not at all,"said Kenzo. "Why do you ask?"
"My Lord, after all these 4 years of being at war with the Xieclaws Kingdom, since when did they decide to make peace now,"says Takumi. "This makes no sense."

"Maybe they're come to their senses and just want peace and unity,"says King Kenzo.
"Or..."says Takumi."Maybe their plan is to attack the other Kingdoms and make them venerable and also to raid us all."
"Takumi,I agree you are the best battle strategist we have and your intelligence is simply perplexing..." says King Kenzo as he looks at him. "But I think you're jumping to conclusions."

Takumi was stoked. "Conclusions. My King with all do respect, there might be a full on war coming our way and you saying that I'm jumping to conclusions."he said.
Kenzo looks at him while smiling and says,"That is why I am the King and you are the general, Takumi. I make the important decisions and your job is...-"
"Maybe the people need a new King, and I will be the King," he says. Kenzo's eyes start to glow green looking at him, "Takumi are you... challenging me."
"Yes, tomorrow at drawn at the Snakes pit. Winner become the King," he says as well as walks away .

To be continued...........

I'm fine , and also support me and I will try to update you guys. Thanks 😊😊😊😊👍👍