Secret Secret (Minsung)

Start from the beginning

,,Where is Hyunjin again?" Seungmin looked around the class, not seeing the fourth member of their friend group anywhere.

,,Late as always. Even on the last lesson," said Felix, calmly sipping from his drink. The youngest in the group shook his head in disbelief.

Suddenly, the door flew open as the boy entered in an obvious rush. He threw his bag on the floor next to the table where Jisung was sitting as he flopped on the chair, panting.

,,Did I make it?" he whispered.

,,Yeah, he is not here yet," Jisung responded, not giving him a glance.

Not so long after Minho came in.

,,Are you coming to Seungmin's place today?" Felix tapped Hyunjin's shoulder in the middle of the lesson.

,,Yeah, I guess," he turned on his chair to face the freckled boy.

,,Man, how come you're always late?" Seungmin whispered as he joined the conversation.

,,I am not late if I enter before the teacher," he winked at the puppy boy.

,,Did you annoy the younger boy again?" Jisung chuckled at the thought of Hyunjin trying to persuade a one year younger boy named Jeongin to go out with him.

,,No? I am not annoying him. I adore him," the older corrected him.

,,He has to be so glad," said Seungmin sarcastically with a straight face, making Felix and Jisung break into laughter.

,,Just you wait. One day it will work out and he will become my boyfriend. I'll be the first one among us to be taken," Hyunjin spoke up offended.

,,Yeah yeah. However you say Mr. Hwang," Jisung nodded trying to calm down.

,,Shut up already," the youngest spoke. Those words made the boys laugh even harder and muffling their laughter became impossible.

,,Please focus," said Minho, standing next to them. All three boys jumped on their chairs as he scared them with his sudden appearance.

Hyunjin and Jisung turned back to the front and looked at the board.

,,Told you to shut up," said Seungmin just when Minho walked away from them.

,,You saw him coming, didn't you?" questioned Felix with a plain face.

,,Of course I did. But the three of you didn't listen," he ended the conversation.

-

,,Good evening, how can I help you?" a familiar voice resounded from Minho's phone. It was a phone number the man used regularly, so the person on the other side wasn't a complete stranger anymore. Maybe he had no idea how the person looked, he knew his voice better than the voices of some students he met every day in the school corridors.

It was Friday evening, just a few minutes before midnight. Exhausted from the whole week, Minho needed a distraction. He wanted to finally relax and think about something else than work.

,,Hello. I was wondering if a guy under the age of 22 could visit me?" Minho asked politely as he was sitting in the living room on the couch.

,,Sure thing sir," the male voice responded and the other told him his address.

,,Thank you. Bye," he said and ended the call right after. Yes, Minho liked younger boys. He wanted to experience the feeling of obligation that he had to take care of someone, which was probably the consequence of him being an only child. The touches, kisses, pleasure, it all felt amazing, however, the aftercare was Minho's favorite part. When the younger boy couldn't even move without his help due to exhaustion and soreness and Minho had to do everything for him. Usually, he would let the boy sleep in his place, on his bed with him.