The gang goes to Fred's house to discuss what's happening.

Velma: Focus, people. There are lives at stake. Something has taken my mom and the rest of Crystal Cove.

Scooby: It even took my Nova from the hospital.

Daphne: What kind of horrible monster would snatch a sweet little dog in a coma?

Scooby: I know. Nova! Nova!

Shaggy: Quick, Scoob. Drown your sorrows in this pint of triple fudge cookie dough caramel chip.

Scooby eats the whole can and feels better.

Scooby: Thanks, Raggy. I needed that.

Velma: As I was saying, I suspect this mystery is connected to the evil entity buried under Crystal Cove.

Shaggy: Like, hold on. You said you didn't buy into all this stuff.

Velma: Well, I still don't. But my mom helped me see the light and be more open. Maybe this is all science fiction, but a lot of science fiction turns out to be science fact. They laughed at Jules Verne when he wrote about submarines and going to the moon.

Shaggy: Like, they used submarines to go to the moon?

Scooby: I guess so.

Velma: One thing is clear, this isn't the boogeyman, a vampire, werewolves, or an evil leprechaun. This is an extra dimensional intelligent being we're facing. It's real.

Shaggy: Wow, Velm. Like, that must have been some talk with your mom.

Velma: It made me remember that the advanced sciences have long accepted the possibility of other dimension. Now I guess things have gotten a lot less theoretical.

Daphne: So, you think having the evil intelligence under Crystal Cove could be why this town that is so weird?

Velma: Yes. And the weirdness is escalating because the time of Nibiru is upon us. I discovered that my computer model of the Planispheric Disk perfectly mirrors the planets in our solar system. You can see they're coming into direct alignment. Plus, there is a tenth planet, Planet "X". It's getting closer, about to come into alignment behind Pluto. It will cause a massive gravitational disruption not seen in 5,000 years. The time of Nibiru happens in two days. And it's this disruption that makes the fabric between dimensions of time and space extremely weak. That's why the evil thing buried beneath Crystal Cove must be destroyed. We know that the Heart of the Jaguar is supposed to be able to destroy this Evil Entity and undo all of its evil.

Y/N: We also know the Spanish conquistadors used the Planispheric Disk to map the entity's double-triple secret location.

Daphne: Plus, the planispheric disk showed us the location of four keys.

Shaggy: Like, the old pistol, the helmet, the mortar bowl thingy, and a piece of old sail cloth.

Daphne: It feels like we know a lot and nothing at the same time.

Shaggy: Like, welcome to our world. Ha, ha, ha! Right, Scooby-Doo?

Scooby: Yeah, we also know nothing. And we love it.

Scooby and Shaggy sing and dance.

Shaggy and Scooby: We know nothing, and we love it! Yeah! Ha! We know nothing and we love it! Yeah! Ha! Yeah! Ha!

The ground shakes under them.

Fred: Shaggy, Scooby, stop! Don't move.

The ground erupts which fails to suck the gang into the hole as they all got above something.