Chapter 4. Welcome to the hell!

Start from the beginning

( Why, what happened? )

Kriti: c'est urgent, Bakshi sir tà appelé. Nous I' avons trouvé.

( It's urgent, Bakshi sir has called you.)

Tara: J' arrive.

( I am coming.)

Tara's eyes darkened and filled with rage as she said the last line. She took out a car key from her drawer and stood up.

Aayan looked up to her and she said " I am sorry Mr. Malhotra but I have to go somewhere, you can work peacefully here." He smiled and nodded. Tara's face again became cold and expression less as she left the cabin.

Aayan said to himself " Did the cold and arrogant Ms. Tara Sahani just said sorry to me ! Wasn't she angrily gritting her teeth now ? I can't believe! But her smile is pretty cute though . And wait a minute, was she speaking in French now ? She knows different languages too ! My multi-talented purple." He grinned and then started working again.

🦄

A black cedan came and stopped outside a building. It was looking more like a small corporate office.

A girl came out from the driver seat of the car wearing a full sleeve black shirt with a black bleasure on top with dark blue denim jeans and black boots. She was wearing a mask but her sharp and confident eyes were clearly visible. She entered the building and and stood in front of a brown door. She entered the passcode and the door swung opened. She entered inside and went to the top floor from the elevator. As the elevator door opened, she stepped outside and there was a man in his mid forties standing there.

As she saw him she went towards him and greeted him " Good evening sir" . He nodded and smiled at her.

He was Mr. Bakshi Murthy , the head of SAIB- Secret Analysis and investigation bureau.

" I know you are very angry and I also know what you will do as you step in. But just remember my teachings. Be ruthless yet calm." Mr. Murthy said.

" You know me very well sir and you also know how much this case matters to me. And don't worry his screams will definitely come to your ears." She said while smirking.

Mr. Murthy chuckled a bit and said "I don't think I can stop you in this matter. Go ahead."

She just nodded and started walking forward . She called someone and said " where are you?"

" Outside hell"
the reply came from the other side.

She disconnected the call and went towards a room. She opened the black door of a room and the scene made her smirk .

She entered and said " Not bad Madam! You took good care of him. Now give me a chance too."

A man was tied to a chair at the centre of the room. The rope was cutting his wrists and his face was bleeding because of the slaps and punches he recieved. He was panting and struggling to catch breath.

A girl wearing a black and white uniform was standing there and her face was also covered with a mask. On hearing the voice, she smiled under the mask and said " All yours" and sat on a chair.

The girl came near him with a clicking sound of her boots and said

" Hii Mr.Kunal ! Long time no see. Or wait.. should I call you Mr.Aman Verma? Because this is the name you used to make a fake passport right?"

As he heard this name his colour flew away and he said in a trembling voice " Who are you?"

She scoffed and said " You don't remember? Looks like you forgot my voice my dear uncle!" .

He was shocked as hell and he shouted " No No no this can't be you are lying, you are someone else"
She removed her mask and showed her face.

Seeing her face, land slipped from beneath his feet. His voice came like a whisper

" Tara?!"

That's it for today's chapter lovelies 💜
I hope you all liked it.

Don't forget to vote and comment down your favourite part of the chapter.

Do comment down as it motivates me to write.

For spoilers, aesthetics and updates follow me on Instagram -
@ naina.writess

Thank you 🤍
Take care 🧿

Love,
Your author 🤍