This brute is something

Start from the beginning

"Oh Arrrgh your back and I see you have the warden with you." Blinky says as Dictatious walks up to you.

"So I told you that you can live up here and find a place cold enough for you, aren't I just the smartest." Dictatious said sarcastically. Chuckling you then smelt a very unpleasant smell approaching the library as Arrrgh smells it too.

"I smell Usurna." Arrrgh said as you made a clicking noise to see a troll observing the group.

"So it's true. The human Trollhunter has returned from his frolic in the Darklands. And with the mighty warden of the darklands, what a pleasure to meet you in person." Usurna said as she bows and then looks at the Trollhunter.

"The human Trollhunter humbly apologizes and throws himself at the mercy of the Troll Tribunal." Blinky says.

"The Tribunal?" Jim says confused.

"The Tribunal has already voted on your fate." Usurna said as you the dreadful stench emitting her is starting to irritate you.

A low growl is heard from you as everyone goes quiet,"You reek of gumm-gumm stench Usurna." you said as you tried to walk closer to her but two large trolls blocked your path as they looked up at you trying to get you to back off.

"Y/n this is not a great time for this. Come on, let me bring you back to your den." Dictatious said as he grabbed your hand and led you out of the library, while Usurna was glaring at you from behind. Arriving back at the den you sit in the nest as Dictatious looks at you unsure of what to say.

"You shouldn't have said that, Usurna is going to try to get rid of you. Vendel has deemed you a Tribunal member now because you are the ruler of the darklands and wise for your years. So she has more of a reason than anything to eliminate you. Though your enhanced sense of smell still shocks me." Dictatious said. You chuff as the moss throughout the den glows brighter but then goes back to normal,"Don't tell me you're thinking about it again, just get some sleep I will wake you up if you are needed." Dictatious as he walks out of the den.

( Time skip )

"Y/n?" you hear a voice said as you sniff the air to smell the trollhunter. Standing up you look down at the trollhunter as you wait for him to tell you why he woke you up.

"I um I need you to scout the forest to make sure Gunmar is not out there. Draal will be looking, so can you do that for me please?" Jim said nervous about your answer. You nod as you walk around Jim as you make your way to the stairs,"Wait here you're gonna need this to get back into trollmarket. Also thank you y/n." Jim walks with you to the stairs to the surface as he opens the door and hands you a horngazel. You open your rib cage as you place the horngazel inside of you. Closing it you hear a cough as you turn to smell Draal staring at you.

"Um you ready to go warden?" Draal said shyly. You nodded as Draal led you into the forest as the two of you went separate ways to cover more ground. While walking you could smell an iron type of smell as you followed it. You stopped suddenly when you smelt something you never thought you would smell again, Gunmar. You heard him charge at you as you did the same as the two of rammed heads. You can tell Gunmar has regained some of his strength as he was able to keep his footing. You grabbed him by the horns as you threw him into a tree causing it to snap in half.

You were about to punch him when Gunmar shouted," Wait warden of the Darklands!!!" He sounded scared as you stopped all together as you sniffed Gunmar to make sure it's really him," I wish to ugh make a proposition." Gunmar said, sounding reluctant to even say those words.

"I am listening." you said as you backed away from him. Gunmar stood up as he dusted himself off as the two of you stared at each other.

"I. . . don't want to fight you, my reasons are my own so let's have a truce. I will not take your friends' will as long as you don't harm my soldiers." Gunmar said as he took a step closer as a growl erupted from your throat.

"Fine but if you back out I will not hesitate to end you." you said as Gunmar grinned at your response.

"Shake my hand y/n, to confirm the truce." Gunmar said as he raised his hand towards yours, you held back a growl as you shook his hand. Gunmar then pulled you closer as the two of your heads colliced. You both fell backwards as you groaned in pain. Getting up you started to walk off when you heard Gunmars quite steps to follow you.

"I am warning you now, leave or this "truce" will end sooner than you think." you said as Gunmar growled but you can hear his fading footsteps. You assumed it was night now as you could feel the cold air against your skin as you arrived back at the bridge. You couldn't smell Draal so you assumed he went back to Jim's house. Pulling out the horngazel you opened the gateway and stepped into the Trollmarket.

"Ah y/n your back! Did you see anything?" Blinky said as you could smell Dictatious next to him waiting for your answer.

"I am sorry Blinkous, but Gunmar is free." you said as you could hear a gasp from the two.

"No it can't, the trollhunter is in trouble then the tribunal will end him. We must stop him from entering trollmarket." Dictatious said.

"How will he protect us then if he is not here?" Blinky said to Dictatious.

"Then we will figure this out later, we must prepare for the upcoming Tribunal meeting. y/n I suggest you get some rest, me and Blinky will see what we can do to help the Trollhunter." Dictatious said as you nod to them as you walked to your den. Arriving back at it you laid down in the nest as you let yourself fall asleep into a deep slumber.