Murtogg: [nods] No.

Mullroy: Like I said, there's no real ship as can match the Interceptor? [notices Jack at the wheel of the Interceptor]

Murtogg: Hey! You! Get away from there.

Mullroy: You don't have permission to be aboard there, mate.

Jack: I'm sorry, it's just - it's such a pretty boat. Ship.

Murtogg: What's your name?

Barbossa immediately says "Jack Sparrow."

Jack replies with, "There should be a Captain in there somewhere."

Lizzie and Celeste both laugh.

Jack: Smith. Or Smithy, if you like.

Mullroy: What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr.Smith?

Murtogg: Yeah. And no lies.

Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

James and Sirius started applauding while Remus looked as if he was going to cry from exhaustion. The Golden Trio laughed at Harry's dad and dogfather.

Murtogg: I said no lies!

Mullroy: I think he's telling the truth.

Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us.

Jack: Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you.

[on the battlements of the Fort] 

Norrington: May I have a moment? [Elizabeth and Norrington step onto the platform. Elizabeth walks over to steady herself as she fans herself hastily and tries to catch her breath.] Uh, you look lovely, Elizabeth. [Elizabeth still fanning herself chuckles softly and half-heartedly] I, uh, apologize if I seem forward, but I must speak my mind. This promotion throws into sharp relief that which I have not yet achieved. Uh, a marriage to a fine woman. You have become a fine woman, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: I can't breathe.

Norrington: Yes, I'm a bit nervous myself. [she falls over battlement]

Essie burst out laughing along with her favourite pair of twins.. "Well that's certainly one way to stop a proposal." she said, all three pairs of eyes twinking with mischief.

---------------------------

Jack: [in boat with guards]  and then they made me their chief.

Norrington: Elizabeth? Eliabeth My God. [makes to jump in after her]

Gillette: [stops him] The rocks! Sir, it's a miracle she missed them.

Jack: Will you be saving her then?

Mullroy: I can't swim.

Jack: [glances at Murtogg who stares back at him] Pride of the King's Navy you are. [hands the guards his effects]  Do not lose these. [dives in to save her]

Will looked at Jack with gratefulness for saving his wife.

Murtogg: [the medallion calls to the Black Pearl] What was that? [helps Jackwith Elizabeth] Ooh, I got her. She's not breathing!