I|new day new nuisance

Start from the beginning

Yaga hummed as suddenly a small black wolf woke up which was in the corner of the room, it stretched out its limbs completely before it walked to yaga and jumped onto his lap. The trio looked utterly confused as yaga signed and patted the wolf before speaking "get up lazy ass don't hide away" the trio stared at yaga as if he was crazy.

The black wolf stared at yaga's face a bit with its red orbs before it let out a growl-hiss as it jumped onto the desk and a white flash went trough the room. Everyone in the room covered there eyes due to the bright flash besides gojo because he had sunglasses on so the flash dint bother him all to much.

As almost everyone opened there eyes again they were met with a man with h/c locks that were somewhat messy and cold e/c orbs.

"Yaga you wanted me to meet these brats?" The man grumbled out, the trio scrunched up there nose before gojo spoke "yaga sensei why is there a curse here?!" He said in a somewhat annoyed tone, before yaga could speak the man who's actually m/n spo...

"Yaga you wanted me to meet these brats?" The man grumbled out, the trio scrunched up there nose before gojo spoke "yaga sensei why is there a curse here?!" He said in a somewhat annoyed tone, before yaga could speak the man who's actually m/n spoke out "listen here brat 2 years ago me and yaga made a deal, im your stupid schools guard dog if you have a problem with that then you can suck my dick as if I care" m/n growled out annoyed as he man spread his legs on the desk and sat more comfortably.

The trio stared dumbfounded while gojo blushed immensely due to m/n his vulgar language, geto stared surpised at m/n before he stared at yaga and spoke with a confused expression "he's wrong right sensei? Right??" Yaga signed and nodded no "no he's right" geto stared surprised again before Shoko signed and grumbled "I'm to tired for this" she grabbed her cigarettes from her pocket as she walked outside the classroom.

M/n watched curiously after her as he jumped down from the desk and walked out as well ignoring the duo who was bombarding yaga with questions, he walked outside and closed the door as he looked at Shoko, he stayed silent as he observed her trying to lit her cigarette and groaning because her lighter wasn't working. Just as she was about to give up m/n stood besides her with a little flame of fire on his fingertip in front of her face

"Here" he muttered out as he looked at her, Shoko stared surpised for a bit before she leaned in with her cigarette in her mouth as it lit up, m/n shook his hand as the fire went out he turned to look at her again observing her for a bit before he...

"Here" he muttered out as he looked at her, Shoko stared surpised for a bit before she leaned in with her cigarette in her mouth as it lit up, m/n shook his hand as the fire went out he turned to look at her again observing her for a bit before he leaned against the wall his tail swaying behind himself.

There was a comfortable silence between them before gojo barged in and yelled "SPAR WITH ME MUTT" geto soon followed after him with a deadpanned expression as he sighed while m/n stared at gojo with a unimpressed expression as he turned away walking away.

Just as gojo tried following m/n yaga spoke out from behind him "leave m/n alone he's probably going back to his posts he will spar with you some other time" he said in a calm tone. Gojo pouted as he began whining while getos eyes were still focused on the direction where m/n had walked off to earlier. Yaga noticing this spoke "your interested in him aren't you geto?" Geto gave a simple nod as a curious expression took place on his face. Yaga had a subtle smile as he took out a small notebook and bonked getos head with it.

"OW" tears pricked the corner of getos eyes as he rubbed the sore spot while trowing a small glare to yaga, the other simply waved a bit with the notebook and spoke "take this there's a bit of known information about him here, I'm sure you will like it" geto stared confused as he was about to argue back about how it's to important to give away but before he could yaga shoved it into his chest and walked back into his office and locking the door.

Geto simply stared with confusion at the notebook before he signed and softly smiled "thanks.." gojo and Shoko hearing that looked at geto out confusion but simply continued the talk they were having which was mainly about gojo for some reason.
———————————————————————————

———————————————————————————Bonus scene!Gojo: spar with me!M/n:noGojo:why nottt!M/n:im not metally prepared yet

Bonus scene!
Gojo: spar with me!
M/n:no
Gojo:why nottt!
M/n:im not metally prepared yet

Gojo thought he meant he was scared of him

M/n meant he wasn't prepared to deal with gojos whining after he beat him.
————————————————————————
New skill unlocked!

Finger lighter: it allows him to create a small fire on top of his fingertip whenever he snaps his finger it can be used for lighting things on fire or simply for warmth depends on m/n completely
————————————————————————
A/n
Noah hereeeee it's currently 6th of February at 21:23 when my chapter is done I like m/n his character for now and I have a hc of Shoko using him as her personal lighter at times. Further I don't really know I'm gonna first post chapters of time before yuji so it would go chronologically so with the night parade of a hundred demons and also with the inventory arch and I have a small idea that I read in a diff fanfic which idk the name of anymore but that I will include! Anyways bye!
—————————————————————————