CHAPTER TWO - HUNGER

My nerves are on edge, a current of anticipation coursing through my veins. I find myself drawn to the seductive allure of the underground club once again. A place where desires are set free, and inhibitions are shed like a second skin. To fit in, to command attention – his attention – I browse through a collection of black PVC clothing online. Every click of the mouse echoes in my ears, each second ticking away like the slow drying of paint. Looking good is essential, for it is through my appearance that I wield my power in this enigmatic realm. 

My power over him.

With meticulous precision, I secure my platinum blonde wig in place. Its cascading locks fall seductively around my shoulders. The transformation begins as I apply my makeup with prescient finesse, enhancing my features with smoky eyes and bold crimson lips. My reflection in the mirror reveals a woman who exudes confidence and allure, ready to captivate and enthrall. 

Inside I'm quaking!

Purse in hand, cell phone tucked away for discretion, I make my way back to the hidden alleyway that leads to the clandestine entrance of the Hollywood club. The darkness cloaks me—a cloak that shields my identity as I step into the pulsating heart of the underground.

The air is thick with mystery and desire, and my face is concealed behind a mask like everyone else. The dimly lit space casts an intoxicating spell, shadows dancing to the rhythm of the seductive music that envelops the room. The scent of anticipation lingers, mingling with the heavy bass that reverberates through my body.

I scan the room, my eyes searching for him. The man who ignited a flame within me. But he remains elusive, a phantom hiding in the shadows. The disappointment tugs at my heart.

Where are you?

Taking a moment to steady myself, I make my way to the bar. Leaning against the sleek surface, I order a drink, allowing the liquid to ignite a fire within me that matches the one burning deep inside. I watch the crowd, their movements a choreography of desire and temptation. Bodies intertwine, their connection primal and hypnotic.

But among the sea of concealed faces, his remains absent.

Where...the... fuck...are... you?

I decide to venture deeper into the club, letting the throbbing music guide my steps. The crowd embraces me, their gazes lingering on my form, a mix of curiosity and hunger.

And then, just as the doubt begins to cloud my mind, he appears.

He materializes from the haze of the crowd. His presence is magnetic, drawing me in with an invisible force. Our eyes meet, and in that moment, the world fades into insignificance. I am captivated by his commanding presence. As he dances with me, his every move holds a promise of untold pleasures. His eyes, smoldering and dark, ignite a fire within me that threatens to consume everything in its path.

A knowing smile plays upon his lips. "Come with me," he says, his velvety voice sending shivers down my spine. The anticipation is suffocating, and I find myself unable to resist his command. As I follow him outside, my heart races with an intoxicating mix of fear and desire.

He leads me with a confident stride, his hand lightly brushing against mine, setting my senses ablaze. With every step, the world around me fades into darkness, the only guiding light being his presence. The night whispers secrets, promising an adventure that will consume my very soul.

His words echo in my mind, bouncing between exhilaration and trepidation. We are heading to his place, he informs me. A place where inhibitions are cast aside, so if I'm going to be a tight- assed little bitch, he cusses, "This is your only chance to end this now."