𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

- ✰ -

Aidan and Y/N have been dating for two months now and they have never been happier. They went on their first date a week into dating, that place being the cinema to be reminded on where they went the first time they met each other.

They told everybody they knew a day in and got nothing but a "we know" from everybody which left them confused. Aidan's parents, Mr and Mrs Gallagher couldn't have been happier when they found out about their relationship, giving the fact they were one of their biggest supporters out of everyone.

Now in present time, Y/N was sat on Aidan's bed whilst she scrolls through Instagram on her phone whereas Aidan was downstairs preparing something he had just bought. The boy makes his way up the stairs, pocketing the gift in his jacket pocket when he finally makes it to his room.

At the presence of her boyfriend, the girl sits up and switches her phone off, smiling brightly as she held her arms out in front of her. Aidan sits down besides her and pulls her in for a hug before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Where have you been? I missed you." Y/N says, moving back into the position she was just in but this time with her phone switched off in her lap. Aidan chews down on his lip and nervously plays with the bed sheets as he tried to think of the right words to say to her.

"I got you something." He mutters quietly but loud enough for her to hear. Y/N gives him a reassuring smile at the sound of anxiety in the tone of his voice as he reaches into his pocket. The boy pulls out a small black box and holds it in front of her before opening it.

Inside was a beautiful rose gold and silver diamond ring with a heart shape on top. Y/N's eyes widen in shock as Aidan pulls the ring out of the box and slides it onto her left ring finger. —"Don't worry, we aren't getting married yet. This is a promise ring. You've got to promise me that one day, you will allow me to replace this ring with a wedding one." He explains.

Y/N lifts her hand up and inspects the ring on her fingers with slight tears in the corner of her eyes. She looks up at Aidan, her voice completely failing on her from how shocked she was from the gift she was just given. She cups his cheeks and pulls him in for a kiss, the physical touch lasting for a few seconds before she slowly pulls away.

"I promise." The girl looks back down at the ring and only then notices small engraved writing around the sides, reading "Interlinked". —"Interlinked.." She whispers as her finger trails over the small writing on the jewellery.

"Yeah.. it means that me and you are one. And that will never be broken." Aidan explains. The girl smiles once again and wraps her arms around his neck whilst looks into his mesmerising, green eyes. "Interlinked." She finishes with a nod. They were interlinked from the day they first met and now nothing will get in between that bond between them.

THE END OF INTERLINKED.

—————

a/n!

if you're reading this, thank you sm for finishing this story, you have no idea how much effort I put into ts lol.
make sure to follow my profile as I will now be doing frequent updates on my other Aidan Gallagher fanfic titled "Thirteen Reasons".

again thank you sm for reading please don't forget to vote for this story and follow my profile for support!

—————

🎉 You've finished reading - 𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙂𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧 ,, 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗗 🎉