014. ALL UR HOLES LOVE<3

Start from the beginning

The two spent most of their few days together and celebrated it as if it was the last time they'll see each other and quite frankly, it might be.

"Come on, bae, don't be like that. We'll see eachother soon," Jobe said, trying to reassure her as he zipped up his suitcase.

But Camelia wasn't having it. "I know, but I'm going to miss you," she replied, her voice tinged with annoyance. "What if I never see you again? What if all of my devices die and I don't have a charger and then we never speak again. What if-"

Jobe couldn't help but chuckle at her melodramatic response.
"What's so funny? I feel like sobbing and locking you up in a cage. Your too fine to be near all of those girls."

He knew she was upset, but her over-the-top reaction was too amusing to ignore. "Aw, are you going to miss me that much?" he teased, a playful grin spreading across his face.

Camelia shot him a glare, but it was clear that she was fighting back a smile. "Yes, I am," she insisted, though her stern expression betrayed her true feelings.

Jobe couldn't resist teasing her a little more. "Well, I'll miss you too. By the way, unless those girls names are Camelia Rodríguez then I don't want them." he said, leaning over to plant a quick kiss on her forehead before jumping into bed.

Camelia's annoyance melted away, replaced by a soft smile. "Your so down bad!" she conceded, her tone softening as he laughed. "Yea and you aren't?"

"No...."
"PLEASE!"
"Fine. Name one time when I've been down bad."
"Gimme my phone. I have screenshots."
"NO!"

Camelia was quick to take up his phone from the nightstand, running away with it.
"Lia. You know I'm faster than you, right?" he said slowly rising from the sheets.
"Don't play. I came first in every race when I was younger."

"Love, I'm warning you." Jobe exclaimed, a hint of amusement in his voice as he watched Camelia's antics.

But Camelia simply grinned, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she held the phone just out of Jobe's reach. "Oh, just borrowing it for a little while," she teased, her tone laced with playful defiance.

With a quick spin, Camelia darted away, her laughter echoing through the apartment as she raced around the living room, Jobe hot on her heels. "Lia, give it back!" he called, his laughter mingling with hers as they engaged in their impromptu game of cat and mouse.

But Camelia had other ideas. With a wicked grin, she danced around the room, holding the phone just out of Jobe's reach as she threatened to throw it. "Come and get it, Jobe!" she taunted, her laughter bubbling over with infectious delight.

Jobe laughed and lunged for the phone, his hands outstretched as he tried to catch her. "YOU WOULDN'T!" he protested, a playful glint in his eyes as he chased after her.

But Camelia was unstoppable. With a mischievous gleam in her eye, she danced away, her laughter ringing out like music as she continued to evade Jobe's grasp. "Try and catch me!" she called, her voice filled with playful challenge.

As they raced around the apartment, the air filled with the sound of their laughter and the thud of their footsteps on the floor. Camelia felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins as she revelled in the sheer joy of the moment, knowing that she had Jobe right where she wanted him.