Future Technology System

Start from the beginning

While Huazhong University of Science and Technology was internationally renowned, an undergraduate student, especially a sophomore, was unlikely to have knowledge of HIV pathology. Moreover, deducing experimental data for the CCR5 gene mutation just from books was implausible.

"He, Professor, all these are indeed researched by me alone." Sitting beside Professor Hao, He Zhiyong, with a gaze that carried some vicissitudes and depth, looked directly at Professor Hao and nodded resolutely. On this point, he did not lie.

In his past life, he was part of many research teams combating the HIV virus, and he made significant contributions to discovering benign mutation methods for the CCR5 gene.

"Let's hope so!" Professor Hao looked deeply at He Zhiyong. He wouldn't easily believe with just a few words. However, now that he had regained his composure from the shock, the doubts that were initially overlooked emerged in his mind.

Whether it was true or false, whether he was a natural talent or a clown, would ultimately be revealed in the experiments at the School of Biopharmaceuticals.

Experimental data could not be faked!

"Of course, if this kind of drug shows even a slight effect, He Zhiyong truly deserves the title of genius! I will let him off lightly."

While contemplating this, Professor Hao snapped back to reality and quickly asked the question that lingered in his mind.

"Where did you conduct the CCR5 gene experiment?" He couldn't find any issues with all the treatment methods, but the CCR5 gene experiment, something a sophomore student couldn't possibly have encountered, puzzled him.

"Well... it was during my freshman year, in the practical lab. There were CCR5 gene fragments available at that time!"

This was true. He Zhiyong tinkered with CCR5 gene samples during his freshman year practical lab class and even received a harsh scolding from the teacher.

Fortunately, it was just a regular CCR5 gene, not the mutated kind; otherwise, he might have failed that course.

"Oh? So, you're the troublemaker Professor Xing mentioned!" As soon as he heard about the involvement with the CCR5 gene during freshman year, Professor Hao instantly thought of the complaints from his good friend. At that time, he had strongly criticized that student.

Little did he expect that the person was He Zhiyong!

"Hehe, thanks to Professor Xing for sparing me." Back then, Professor Xing had explicitly warned not to use samples from another cabinet. However, He Zhiyong, being young and impulsive, couldn't resist his curiosity.

If it weren't for the leniency of the professor, according to the school regulations, he would have failed that practical lab class!

After a brief chat, the classroom regained its quiet atmosphere. Professor Hao closed his eyes to rest, feeling a bit fatigued from the recent events. He just wanted to wait quietly for updates.

Seeing Professor Hao resting, He Zhiyong's eyes subtly shifted, and he closed his own eyes slowly. Don't misunderstand; he wasn't resting. He was only twenty years old, so his body couldn't be that tired. The purpose of closing his eyes was to explore the silver-white space he entered during his rebirth.

Earlier, he was abruptly questioned by Professor Hao, and he didn't get a chance to investigate what that space was. Now was the opportunity.

Full of curiosity, He Zhiyong closed his eyes, and in the next moment, he once again found that silver-white radiance. Was this radiance within his consciousness? Guiding his consciousness forward, He Zhiyong returned to that silver-white space.