The Quidditch World Cup of 74'

"Evan, walk faster," Y/n Rosier said in annoyance, shoving her older brother in the back to make him walk up the hill faster.

"I already am walking fast, Y/n," Evan stopped in his tracks, making her walking into his back.

"I fucking hate you, you know that?" she said, rubbing her head that had just met his muscular back.

"Love myself too," her brother shrugged.

Y/n groaned, her annoyance growing bigger and bigger every second that passed. "Father! Say something!"

"Both of you! Quit this ridiculous bickering!" Adele Rosier, their mother, said exasperatedly. This had gone on the entire walk and ride to the Quidditch World Cup of 1974 in the summer leading up to Y/n's fourth year at Hogwarts. The woman swatted the both of them on the back of their heads.

"Ow," they muttered, both rubbing over their heads.

"We're here, you two, straighten up," Axel Rosier, their father, said, he stood in front of Y/n and straightened her dress; during the journey towards the World Cup it had wrinkled slightly. He did the same with Evan's button up blouse. "Honestly, you two, don't you know how much these clothes cost?"

"It was Evan's fault, he stopped in the middle of his tra-" Y/n was cut off by her mother's tight grip on her wrist; she looked down immediately. "Sorry, mother."

"Now straighten your backs, show them who has the money here and who don't."

Y/n took a deep gulp of air before doing what she was told, straightening up her back and raising her chin in superiority. They passed by many people, some of them knew who they were: the Rosiers, a feared wizarding family among many; almost as feared as the house of Black. The Blacks were also family of the Rosiers (just like every other family that belonged to the sacred 28) and the families met up very often. Druella Black, the mother of Andromeda, Bellatrix and Narcissa Black was also born into the Rosier family, a sister to Y/n's father. The fact that the two familes were so close fueled the fear for Y/n Rosier and her brother at school even more.

Y/n didn't know whether she hated or loved the fact she was feared. On one side she loved it, she never had to wait in lines, she only needed to send a look at someone and they'd move out of their way. On the other side, she hated it, she never really made friends. She had the other members of the sacred 28, who she'd sometimes hang out with, but nobody dared to come near her. Not that she was allowed to come anywhere near students who weren't 'pure', anyway. Her parents would downright kill her. And if not actually kill her, perhaps almost. She'd end up just like her older cousin, Sirius Black, who had befriended Muggleborns, Halfbloods and 'Bloodtraitors', a disgrace to the Black family. Y/n shuddered at the thought.

"Very well, here we are," Axel Rosier tapped his wand three times on the ground and all of a sudden a gorgeous and extravagant tent had build itself up. "Get in, now."

Y/n lowered her head to her father and got inside, seeing the tent that looked almost identical to their mansion. It had the same cool tones and the cold air as at the house that had never felt like a home.

"You know where to find your rooms," their father said in a monotone voice. Evan and Y/n both nodded and bowed their heads, not daring to look at their parents. Y/n put her bag down in her room and walked to her brother's room.

"Eve?" she said, knocking on the door of her brother's bedroom.

With a straight face, Evan opened the door and looked at her. "Yes, Y/n/n," he said, letting out a sigh.

"I, er, was planning on taking a walk around the field, you wanna come along?"

Evan glanced at his expensive watch that laid delicately on his wrist. "Yeah, sure." He closed the door behind himself as he left his room.