Chapter 7

Third person pov

As all 1a lined up on front of Aizawa,he started to make duos of 1a vs 1b and there was gonna be two different with one person Like for example fortunately for Kirishima he Ended up getting Tetsutesu as a second round after Tetsutesu fought Bakugou on the first round while kirishima got Monoma on the first round and Bakugou got (someone of ur choice doesnt really matter) as a second round and kirishima was going to beat his ass.
Before the matches started the bakusquad were all around each other talking when Tetsutesu came to kirishima.
"Hey bud long time no see how are u?"Tetsutesu Said
Realizing Tetsutesu is near them,kirishima grabs bakugou's waist hard and pulls him close to him then forces a smile."Hey man i am good wbu?"
"Oh Katsuki Bakugou right?Pleasure to meet u"Tetsutesu Said with a sly grin and winked at Bakugou and he swore he heard kirishima growl..Bakugou looked at Kirishima then back at the metal head in front of him "Yeah hi ig Tetsutesu heard of u from Red"Bakugou Said not even trying to change the nickname for the redhead.."People say ur untouchable without blowing people up yet again my buddy here is holding u Like he owns u,he must be lucky huh kirishima?"Tetsutesu Said with a smile but a dark gaze send at Kirishima that only the redhead seemed to notice.
"Everyone on line next to ur first oponnent"Aizawa announced."Guess we will wait for the match then Tetsutesu"Kirishima Said while glaring at him the smile no longer on his face as he took his hand out for him to shake it."Ofc dear friend but prepare to loose this time cuz the sports festival was pure luck"Tetsutesu said kinda mad as he handshook him."We'll see about that now wont we?"Kirishima bit back while hardening his hand just a little and grabbing his too tight so he would know he wasnt kidding.Smth in kirishima unleashed when he heard Tetsutesu wince at the pain his hardened hand made him feel...a beast seemingly woke up that even kirishima didnt know was inside him.
"Come on Kiri lets go"Mina Said seemingly realizing the darkened gaze the two boys were having.

After some of their classmates had done their matches and most of them won now it was bakugou's turn to go against Tetsutesu and he knew he had it on the bag,kirishima knew it too but he was just worried that the metal bastard will try and touch him.
Vlad king started the match and for the first time in the matches kirishima had seen Bakugou wasnt the one to start the fight, Tetsutesu was.He went on his metal form and ran twords Bakugou seemingly trying to punch him but Bakugou send a bunch of explosions his way that the metal head was trying to dodge but it didnt always work.
Even tho Tetsutesu was nearly burned he didnt stop throwing punches and kicks at Bakugou fully metaled up and kirishima heard Tetsutesu say from the field
"How about we go on a date if i win this fight hm blasty?"And just that sentence alone made his blood boil and him see Red.'oh just wait until i get my hands on u Tetsutesu' thought kirishima with a dark glare his mind relaxed a little when he heard Kat say "hell no u stupid bastard even if u magically did win I'd never go on a date with u"He felt proud of Katsuki.

Bakugou's Pov

While fighting the metalic shit head i could feel Reds stares on me..i kept sending explorations at him and he sometimes dodged it and tried to come near me and once Ended up punching me but i wasnt really effected as Reds punches are stronger

I shot a massive exploration at him and that caused my hand to hurt so he punched me on the stomach hard and i fell on the ground and grunted hard cuz that actually hurt and then i feel that shit asshole jump on top of me and to my fucking shock his hands on my chest and his leg between my legs.What the hell is he fucking doing?
"KAT!"I hear Red say from the stands and i try to kick him off of me but Tetsutesu had his grip on the floor holding onto it so i wouldnt try push him off.

I saw him lean in my neck and try and kiss me or smth but then i headbud him hard which mostly hurt my head then him and then felt a sting on my neck and.....realized he bit me...he is so fucking dead!I raise both my hands and send a big explosion that makes him get away from me hitting the wall behind him and falling on the floor unconcous.

"Alright u two can get out now"Aizawa Said as vlad bitch got Tetsutesu

I touch my neck and feel that he left a fucking mark on it..i went out and saw Red.
"Hey-"I started saying before he came to me and kissed me growling.
"Kiri come on its fine"
"No!No one but me has right to do that to u kat and u fucking know that"Red said clearly pissed.
"True i know Red but it wasnt my fault-"I started saying again."I will show him who u really belong to later dw kitten"Kiri Said as he kissed me again and held my waist tight
"Hey while ur at it.Make that Mark urs too better.I know u never bit me but-Ah~Kiri"I tried saying before interrupted by Reds Sharp teeth leaving a big Red teeth mark on my neck."Better?"He asked meanwhile i was Red ash "m-mhm.."i couldnt talk so i only hummed i was red ash blushing."Good"He Said kissing me again hard...hell since when was he so overprotective and dominant.

He picked me up and i looked at him,he saw i am Red and he grinned and licked the Mark he left on my neck."KIRISHIMA!"I yelled out im embarrasement while hiding my face on his chest.

Third person pov

"Alright u two come here now its kirishimas turn for the second round against Tetsutesu he woke up"
"He will fall back asleep for life maybe Mr.Aizawa dw"Kirishima Said with a dark scary smile that made Bakugou scared and Blush at the same time.
"Tetsutesu is fucking dead"Bakugou heard Mina denki sero and todoroki say with smiles on their faces.

"Go on kid"Aizawa Said as he put kat down.This was gonna be fun for him but hell for Tetsutesu.