Right now Fatima was hella irritated on the zip of  the dress she choose when she couldn't get it up she peeked out of the changing room to find a staff who could help her out with it , but to her dismay there wasn't anyone out there  she thought to go a little ahead and call to help her out.

She covered herself with a stole andwent out with slow soundless steps and bumped on a hard wall which was unfortunately Liam's chest. Her eyes widened and she turned around to run away but he quickly hold Fatima's stole Which cause it to slightly uncover Fatima's soft bare skin and a small strand of her hairs stuck in the zip.

Fatima looked down as she was too shy to handle Liam in this situation whereas Liam was equally shock to see Fatima like this he moved his gaze and took a deep breath, he came towards her and raised his hands slowly starting helping her out.

Fatima's breath hitched when his finger slightly touched her skin she got goosebumps all over her body. She closed her eyes tightly and brought her hands towards her chest to calm down her race running heartbeat while Liam was watching all her actions and was happy deep down inside after witnessing the effect he has on her.

After undoing her zip Liam bend down and reached her ear level

Liam: "breathe Fatima."
In his low husky voice.

Fatima let out a sharp exhale which she didn't notice she hold it for long and ran inside the changing room.

————

After shopping they went to a restaurant for lunch, again it was luxurious restaurant. They were greeted by the manager and went to a private room for lunch. Liam and Fatimah both picked up the menu. But Fatimah was too frustrated as it was an Italian restaurant.

Liam looked at Fatimah's face and sighed

Liam: " Don't worry I'll order for you too"
He said assuring Fatima.

A female waiter came by their side , she was wearing a very revealing dress, she completely ignored Fatima and went towards Liam and leaned towards him showing off her cleavage and smiled at him seductively. Fatima look towards her with a pout Whereas Liam ignored her completely. but being a mafia boss was watching every movement from the corner of his eyes.

He ordered for them in an emotionless voice, and the waiter again smiled at him, seductively , but glared at Fatimah and went. Fatimah was now glaring at Liam.

Liam: " don't show that eyes to me."
Said casually.

Later waiter, came with the food. She first served Liam, but she ignored Fatimah.

Liam: "Why are you standing ideal? Serve my wife!"
Said in a dangerously low voice.

She rolled her eyes and started serving Fatimah. While serving, she intentionally poured hot soup on Fatima's hands.

Waiter: " oh my god! I'm so sorry."
Said with a fake pitiful voice.

But Fatima couldn't understand as soup was very hot and her skin was burning, tears welled up in her eyes due to the pain . Suddenly, temperature in the room dropped. Liam clenched his fists till it turn white while looking at tears in Fatima's eyes.

He took a hold of the hot soup bowl and poured the whole bowl on the waitress. She cried out loud due to the burning sensation all over her body making Fatima's eyes widened of fear.

Liam: "That's the least punishment for your mistakes!"
Said in the voice full of rage.

————

They were driving back home after the incident. Silence filled the atmosphere. Fatima was filled with mixed feelings she was confused whether she should be happy that he cares about her or scared after witnessing the punishment he gave to the poor waitress.

Not poor!

Fatima: " You shouldn't be so hard on her."
Said in a very low voice.

Liam gave her a look then continued driving.
Liam: " She made a mistake for which she got punished. Why shouldn't I do that?"
Said casually.

Fatima: "Well because....because she's a women."

Liam was taken aback by her answer . This was the very first time when someone actually told him that he cannot punish a person because she's a women. And that somebody is a kid....her wife.

__________________________________

WELL.......

Can you ever believe it? Liam, a person who thinks that 'women is just a thing to be used' is told that to respect women? And that person is Fatima?
I'm sooo excited for the next part!
What about you?

Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Assalam alaikum!