๋࣭ ⋆。 ELYSIAN; RYOMEN SUKUNA

Start from the beginning

"No. I don't pay attention to weaklings." He replied bluntly. "I wouldn't let anyone touch me like that. Of course that's an exception for you, though."

"Ah, right.." You hummed.

Uraume scoffed. "What little respect that woman had."

"Love at first sight is truly an event to behold," you chuckled. "Nonetheless, I do still feel pitiful for the young mistress."

"She won't die. It's not deep enough to kill her." Sukuna said.

"Oh, really?" You hummed. "I feel relieved hearing that."

"Remind me how you're a Curse User again?" Uraume mumbled, bewildered by your kindness.

"To serve for Sukuna-sama," you replied with a smile, "That's our purpose, right? I don't mind if I lose my life in the process. No regrets will be made."

"You're quite devoted," Uraume scoffed, smiling.

"Devoted is probably an understatement." Sukuna chuckled, a heavy hand on your head. "Both of you are beyond that."

"Is the Harvest Festival in pause?" You asked, "Considering the young mistress bleeding out.. I honestly doubt she'll survive that at all."

"Be grateful I didn't dice her up immediately." Sukuna sighed. "I was really about to kill her for insulting you, y'know. But then you said you felt bad. So I didn't."

"Oh, right.." You hummed, "I wonder why she was referring to me more specifically."

"Because you're obviously Sukuna-sama's favorite," Uraume replied, "Maybe a bit more than 'favorite', even."

You gave her a look of confusion.

"Alright, that's enough." Sukuna said, rolling his eyes at Uraume, who simply chuckled in response.

His gaze then landed on you, practically analyzing your facial features. He then let out a hum, before opening his mouth to speak—

"Y/N, play that melody again." He ordered.

"On the Koto, I assume?" You said, your fingers hovering over the strings of the Koto.

"Mhm." He hummed and nodded.

"Right away." You closed your eyes and strutted your fingers on the strings a few times before warming your hands up and playing the melody again.

ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

OCTOBER 31st, 2018.

Your arrival was slightly late in the Shibuya train station, but you were still able to almost catch up with Sukuna— or more specifically, his vessel that you've heard of. Seeing his markings brought a smile to your face, though you spotted three other unknown individuals; one Special Grade curse, and two girls who were able to use Cursed Energy.

The arm of the cursed spirit was cut off. But he didn't seem to realize it. You could then sense a huge surge of malicious cursed energy— a source of pure evil radiating off the pink-haired vessel. Just how many fingers did he actually swallow? Either way, to you, the overwhelmingly evil aura felt like a fresh breeze. Like a new start. The two girls were holding tightly to one another as both of them and even the Special Grade were all sweating profusely out of fear from Sukuna.