"You're apartment's cute," Jungwoo gave her apartment one last look around, "and cluttered..."

"Ew," Hana scoffed at his dig. "I forget you're a minimalist.

The two left with the bags, and began heading back to Hana's new temporary home.

"What do you think of the guys so far?" Jungwoo inquired, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel in complement with the music that played softly in the background.

"Renjun is an ass." Hana rolled her eyes and shook her head slowly.

"I figured." Jungwoo laughed, amusedly. "What about the others?"

"Chenle and Jaemin are pretty nice, I can tell they've tried to make me feel comfortable in such a new place. Haechan's also cool, Mark is a bit intimidating but not to an uncomfortable extent, and I haven't really seen enough of Jeno to know much of what he's like." Hana got down to the last person, whom she couldn't forget, of course. "I also don't know much about Jisung, but he saved my life like twice last night so I do owe him some appreciation."

Jungwoo nodded approvingly, as he was happy she was at the very least forming connections. But there was one question that Hana had been holding off on asking. She wanted to know what they did for a living to which they were so wealthy. With a mansion like that, and probably another one where Jungwoo and the others lived, Hana could've maybe came to the conclusion that they were entrepeneurs or businessmen of any sort, but that wouldn't explain why they had guns and went on "missions."

She refrained from asking, for the time being, at least.

The siblings finally arrived back at the mansion--which Hana learned from Jungwoo that they named it Forte--where they could hear distant commotion when they walked in the front door, which could only mean her newlyfound roommates were back home from whatever mission occupied them earlier.

Hana noticed the familiar Taeil come from the direction of the kitchen, meeting the two in the foyer. He invited her to help him set the table, as Doyoung and some others were bringing back takeout to eat. The forgotten Jungwoo brought Hana's luggage to her room while the latter followed Taeil to the dining room.

"Do you guys have dinner here everyday?" Hana asked the older as she placed down the plates in their respective spots.

"No. Me, your brother, Taeyong, Doyoung and some others you'll probably meet later, have our own home." He handed her utensils to place down as well.

"So how many of you are there, total?"

"Twenty."

"Oh." Hana's mouth fell slightly, her eyebrows furrowing. She was finally getting to the bottom of this whole situation, with all the answers she needed.

"A lot, I know. But we have three different homes, divided into units. I'd explain more but I don't want to overwork your brain."

Hana nodded, not wanting to burden him or anyone else with her nonstop questions. If she'd be living there, she'd get her answers, sooner or later, so she had no problem putting her curiosity on hold.

The front door opened, as Hana and Taeil could hear but not see since the foyer was rooms away. Multiple voices poured into the home.