Kaiser wanted to alone but didn't want to be lonely.

His rhythmic heart beat harmonizing with his quiet sobs and heaving chest, clutching his aching heart, a pure heart that has been tainted with pain.

Why did it had to be him?

His throat burned with choked sobs, it hurts, his warm and cozy ragged sweater was now covered with wet and cold droplets of the snowflakes, his red tinted nose and ears, his thick and long eyelashes was now soaked with the glittering flakes of snow.

He hugged himself, like he always do, what was warmth in his perspective, his feelings, he will never know how it feels, he thought.

Until a shadow loomed over him, It was warm..he was.

His eyes opening looking up to a figure, holding an umbrella shielding him from the cold snow solstice, oh how it haunted him, kaiser's perplexed irises stared at yours.

“ What a deranged child like you..sitting in the middle of the snow storm like this..with a sweater!! where's your guardian? ”

“ Eng..he spoke English!! so cool..” Kaiser thought to himself staring at you, he did learn few words from the holy scriptures the nuns called it the bible, you wore a thick clothing, a full set for winter season, it seemed like it's a designer clothes too..you must be rich then.

“ Hey are you listening..!! Are you alive..? Hey speak to me..wait do you not speak engli— ”

“ I-i do..!! ” Kaiser stuttered timidly, his voice are a little bit hoarse, guttural even, due to the cold..

“ Niedlich.. ” M/n tried to mumbled but kaiser's ears were sharp as ever his blood rushing up to his ears, a healthy pink tint was painted on his cheeks.

“ Y-you know..to speak..german..? ”

“ Just a lil' bit..!! But that doesn't matter now does it? ”

“ doesn't..matter? ”

M/n slipped off his thick coat, walking closer to kaiser as he maneuvered the coat around the shivering boy.

For once, Kaiser felt warm and it was from you, The cold breeze dried his tears away yet it's threatening to gush out again, Is this what home really feels like..?

You cradled his soft cheeks, looking at him ever so tenderly, thumbing the tears, kaiser held on to your wrists and leaned down on your shoulder as he sobbed, your arms instinctively wrapped around him as the umbrella thumped at the snow.

The boy never hurted him but..nothing hurts but why was he crying..?

I..d-don't even know who you are but I already wanted to know everything about you.. ”

He wanted it, he wanted you..no he needed you, he craved for your touch, he yearned for care, your touch.

Kaiser's sobbing was muffled into your clothes, your eyes widened at the thought it's quite bizarre that you were merely taking a walk and admiring the structure buildings in a foreign country because your mother insist, now you have a crying boy slumped down on to your shoulder which caused you a Deja Vu, you weren't complaining though.

“ Sounds like an invitation to me.. ”

You were like apricity to him...like the warmth of the sun in the winter, your glimmering eyes that could compete with polaris and your smile that can melt a ones heart.

You were his.

You needed to be.

You are the Sun and He was Icarus.

A/N!! (READ OR ELSE)

[ UNEDITED ]

SURPRISEEEE IT'S KAISER🔥‼️‼️

— A lil short..but better than nothing, yeah?

— WASSUPP I HAVE LIVED🔥‼️‼️‼️

— And yes this was more focused on kaiser's backstory which was not canon and made up from me..well maybe not from me i got this idea from fanarts and head cannons online, and mind you that I will focus more on the characters backstory that was affiliated with M/n in a few chapters because I felt like it will make more sense to elaborate this so I can smoothen the flow of the story to the main plot ( that I might make a lil changes )

— Hope ya like my pov of kaiser 🗣️🔥⁉️ ( I love him and his shitty personality )

— Yes I disappear for months and coming back with milk, what of it??😝👎🏽

— I love y'all so much for still reading and voting for this story pls don't go away my pookies😞😞💋💋

— Bye I have school.. tomorrow ffs.