⋒ 02 ⋒ Summer Camp

Sexy Storyteller

Sexy Storyteller

"Right on time _____." Toru mentioned receiving a smile as a response.

With the arrival of all the students Professor Aizawa called their attention starting his speech about why aspiring heroes can't stop their training and must keep striving to improve thus motivating the students already eager to start a new adventure.

Tenya as the good leader of the class attracted the attention of his classmates once the teacher indicated that they should get on the bus and so that everyone entered in order a line was made where _____ approached just as Todoroki was formed so she could manage to sit next to him during the ride ignoring the complaints of her pink-haired friend.

'You're crazy if you think I'm going to talk to you about it on the bus, the others will hear us! Besides, I already told you what was necessary last night!' Kimura thought as she looked uneasily at her friend trying to communicate her feelings.

'It's not fair! It's just excuses, I need details!' Ashido thought looking discouraged.

The green-eyed girl simply shook her head and climbed into the bus happily now that it was her turn thereby sitting next to Shoto and completely abandoning her friend.

"Good morning Todoroki." Said _____ with a big smile on her lips.

" Said _____ with a big smile on her lips

"Mhm, good morning Kimura." Replied the bicolor politely to her classmate to then continue watching the other students through the window without noticing the blush that caused to the girl.

Without a doubt the green-haired girl couldn't be more than happy to travel next to the one she likes even if it meant spending the rest of the way in silence, as she could use the time to replenish her energy.

She wasn't entirely sure how much progress she would make with Shoto during the camp, she was just thankful that her efforts during the Sports Festival and the End of Course exams didn't go unnoticed since he remembered her last name and although there wasn't yet that confidence to call him by his name _____ felt that if she continued to work hard soon that would change as well.

"I hope you don't start snoring Thorns, it would be very annoying." Bakugo's sudden comment caused Kimura's eyes to widen realizing that her crush was watching her increasing her embarrassment and anger at how blatant the ashen guy was.