000, the first video

instagram, youtube

instagram, youtube

@JAELYNSTURNIOLO

tagged: @christophersturnioloLiked by nicolassturniolo, madifilipowicz, and 438,724 othersjaelynsturniolo bro wtfview comments

Liked by nicolassturniolo, madifilipowicz, and 438,724 others
jaelynsturniolo bro wtf
view comments

user what is bro doing?
jaelynsturniolo i wish i knew

ariana_greenblatt HELP??
jaelynsturniolo I WAS LAYING IN MATTS ROOM AND THIS MOFO JUST STOOD LIKE THAT

user who is this girl

nicolassturniolo is that why you were on the floor crying?
jaelynsturniolo yes.

christophersturniolo Chrizz is back
jaelynsturniolo SHUT UP

matthew.sturniolo He stood there for a whole 5 minutes and then started dancing
user sounds like Chrizz

user JAE I LOVE YOU
jaelynsturniolo I LOVE YOU MORE

user this is creepy that they're inviting a fan over to their house
jaelynsturniolo A FAN IS CRAZY.
ariana_greenblatt LMAO

nathandoe8 I love Chris
jaelynsturniolo he don't love you pooks
christophersturniolo JAE DONT LIE TO NATE

Jaelyn walked upstairs and into Nick's room. "Nick!" She calls to him. Nick peeked out of the bathroom. She looked at him in shock. "Can I instacart some cherry sauce for my Shirley temple?" She asks, looking at her phone.

"Yeah? Why are you asking?" Nick questions. Jaelyn shrugs and sat on his bed. Nick grabbed the camera and showed Jaelyn. "Jaelyn's also helping dye my hair." He tells them. Jaelyn waved. They walked into the bathroom and Nick set the camera up. He left to go find a gross beach towel.

Jaelyn looked in the mirror and fixed her hair. Matt started making disgusted noises. Jaelyn looked at him and he smiled. "How mad would Nick be if I just put it on the lens like that? Just..." He acts like he smears it on the camera.

"Very mad." Jaelyn nods. She put gloves on while Matt started posing and dancing. Jaelyn looked at him in worry then at the camera. Matt climbed on the bathtub.

"I kinda wanna take a bath in this." Matt says. Jaelyn glanced at him. She put Vaseline on the finger of the glove. "Nick has a nice little bath." Jaelyn nods. "He should use this more often." Nick walked in and Matt froze. Jaelyn smiled at the two.

Nick looked at the two. "What're you doing?" He asks. Matt smiled and climbed down. Nick pulled his hair back and let the two smear the Vaseline on his forehead. Jaelyn got a notification and gasped. She ran over to the top of the stairs and saw Chris on the couch.

"Chris, can you get my instacart order?" She asks him. He nods and grabs it from the porch. "Thank you!" She cheered.

"Want me to make you a Shirley temple?" He asks. Jaelyn nods quickly. "Coming right up!" He smiled. Jaelyn squealed and ran back into Nick's bathroom. She saw a clump of Vaseline in Nicks hair. She grabbed the towel and wiped it out.

Jaelyn stood in the tub and put the hair dye in Nick's hair. "Jae, here's your Shirley temple." Chris says, putting it on the counter.

"Thank you!" Jaelyn smiled widely. Chris walked in and put gloves on. The three started working on Nick's hair. Matt and Nick argued over if it was 'hate' or not when Nick said he was worried when it was just him and Matt. Jaelyn didn't care. They finished and put the gloves in the trash. Jaelyn drank her Shirley temple.

After a couple of days, the triplets were finishing the vlog. They were showing the camera the podcast room. Jaelyn walked upstairs while they were showing them their new tattoos. "Look, speak of the devil!" Chris cheers. Jaelyn froze and waved.

"I'm showing them the tattoo I got for you." Matt tells her. Jaelyn walked over and pointed at the tattoo. "It's Jaelyn's handwriting and it says 'I love you, Matt'." He said. Jaelyn smiled.

Nick showed them his arm. "I did the same for Nick but just replaced the name with Nick." Jaelyn smiled. "Show them yours." Nick points at Jaelyn. "She is under the age of 18, but she got our Mom's permission to get it." Jaelyn showed them her wrist.

"I had the triplets draw a smiley face and write their initials underneath their smiley faces." Jaelyn laughed. Chris handed the camera to Matt and started dancing. Jaelyn shook her head and walked downstairs with Nick.