"Let's go get you the light stick" Minji said to the Indian girl, "I'll pay don't worry."

"You're the best Mi" Aradhya clapped her hands together and followed her taller friend towards the line for merch stalls.

The two hours passed by fast as the girls stood in line for merch, trading photo cards with other fans, and took pictures of each other with their light sticks and banners. 

Finally it was time to go inside the stadium and nctzens began to push each other around to reach their places faster. Minji and Aradhya managed to get in quicker due to their VVIP passes and they managed to be standing right in the front row of the barricade. 

Money hadn't been a problem for Minji ever since her mom died. It turned out that her mother was an only child from a very high class family who shifted away after her parents passed. And Minji being the only remaining descendant of that family line, was the sole inheritor of all the money and her great-grandparent's company.

Being rich had its own pros and cons. Pros - she doesn't have to worry much about her spendings as her bank account has more than enough to sustain her life and her future grandchildren's if she had any. Cons - finding friends who didn't want you because of your money and status was difficult. 

But Minji had Aradhya. She's had Adhya since she was 15, all before her inheritance finally came and Minji couldn't be more thankful to have such a supportive sister.

Tuning back into reality and out of her thoughts when her said friend shook her shoulders, Minji's heart started to beat faster. 

The lights dimmed and a voice was heard, welcoming the NCT members to the stage. It was time.

And the concert began.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Two and a half hours later, Minji was tired, sweaty, and pretty sure she had lost her voice from all the screaming along with the lyrics. 

The ending of the concert was near and all the Dreamies were lining up together to make their last speeches and to interact with their fans. They went in age order, the others still waving and silently mouthing answers to nctzens while that member was speaking. 

Jisung tried to pay attention, he really did. But there was something in him that kept taking his gaze towards a particular section in the crowd. Doing another once-over of the people in front of him, his eyes finally stopped on a girl. 

She looked about the same age as him and was strangely familiar. She looked taller than the average height of 5'5 and held herself up so confidently, even in a group of more than thousands of unknown people.